Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Major] Store doesn't fully load, blank screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d5b61a8733e170555aa6

02-11-2013

http://i.imgur.com/kRdOx4y.jpg

See pic. It's the same for all tabs

I tried repairing the client (my installation is fresh, less than 2 weeks old anyway) but it did nothing. The store on the regular client for the normal server works just fine so I don't know why this is happening

Valrion

02-11-2013

I've had this issue before,

Usually a relog with the client will fix it, or just being patient and trying again a little later.
No need to really reinstall to fix it.

IS1d5b61a8733e170555aa6

02-11-2013

It's been like this since I downloaded the client

Maneca

02-13-2013

Yeah it happens to me and it'sreally annoying

phar0ah1

02-13-2013

I've had this issue and its typically because you are running a firewall on your pc. RIOT uses a number of servers and some of those servers run the store. If the client loads but the store doesn't, try disabling your firewall and trying again to see if it works. If it does, you just found your problem.

IS1d5b61a8733e170555aa6

02-13-2013

Well it's even more ****ed now after this last patch

Quote:
I've had this issue and its typically because you are running a firewall on your pc. RIOT uses a number of servers and some of those servers run the store. If the client loads but the store doesn't, try disabling your firewall and trying again to see if it works. If it does, you just found your problem.

I was using comodo firewall, I added all executables to its whitelist and it did nothing. I even uninstalled it and I'm only running windows firewall now but it's still the same

And like I said, the normal client store worked just fine with and without the firewall

http://i.imgur.com/CAQtNVA.jpg

Heron Blade

02-13-2013

Quote:
Muzzled:
Well it's even more ****ed now after this last patch

I was using comodo firewall, I added all executables to its whitelist and it did nothing. I even uninstalled it and I'm only running windows firewall now but it's still the same

And like I said, the normal client store worked just fine with and without the firewall

http://i.imgur.com/CAQtNVA.jpg

This is what the shop looks like for me too.

NanaMadHouse

02-13-2013

i got this and this happens to me with the new patch.. never before

KotlettDrake

02-13-2013

same. relogging didnt fix

phar0ah1

02-13-2013

The way it looks now is because they are doing some patch work. This should be what everyone is seeing right now. However the way it looked in your first image is typically due to a firewall issue.