Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.


So is it possible to get rid of the dominion cursor bug without restarting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.


Senior Member


I like to play Dominion pretty frequently, and once in a while my cursor will disappear. I don't mind this since I've learned to just change the cursor settings, but other games disable that option so I have to restart my computer every time I want to play something else and it's kind of frustrating. Anyone figure out a way to get rid of it without restarting your computer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Slime Appears

Senior Member


There seems to be some potential solutions near the end of this thread here....


I've never had that problem so I can't say if any of them work. Sadly, it seems the red that created the thread has long since abandoned it, so don't expect a bug fix any time soon : \

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.


Senior Member


Try changing your resolution.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.


Junior Member


I have found a work around and how to do it as some people cannot find the Disable Catalyst AI option.

Option 1:
Go to your system tray
- Right click ATI icon and open Catalyst Control Center...
- Choose advanced if you haven't already
- Left click graphics at the top left
- Click the option "3D"
- Click on the All tab
- Under Catalyst AI, tick disable Catalyst Ai, and Apply.
- Run LoL on a custom dom game, mouse over a tower point and see if it is fixed.

Worked for me, hope it works for you .

Option 2:
1. Locate "%localappdata%\ATI\ACE" Via the "Run" Application.
2. edit 'Profiles.xml' with notepad -> Find 'CatalystAI' (Ctrl + F and search CatalystAI)
3. Change 'Enable' to 'Disable'

After I had used Catalyst Control Center I checked this .xml file and it had been changed via program rather than editing and saving the .xml file.
- Note: I did not use Option 2.

Edit - Sorry for necro, trying to add help to any forum I can.