That time of month again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

02-12-2013

The only freeweeks I fear are when weak new releases get their first freeweek. Nami freeweek? Thresh freeweek? Now that scares me. *Player X purchased Mana Manipulator!* jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg

HaIfhearted

02-12-2013

Bleh, I hate Kassadin on the enemy team because Kass is op as ****, and I hate Kass on my team because most Kass players don't have the brains to use him properly so they end up sucking.

NamKim

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Bleh, I hate Kassadin on the enemy team because Kass is op as ****, and I hate Kass on my team because most Kass players don't have the brains to use him properly so they end up sucking.
The last game I was in...the enemy team had a...Pooting Kass...

He also tried to gank me bot several times. My AD Malz's silence taught him how a real silence is done. Then Jayce showed him how a real OP/Broken champion is played. Come to think of it, it was a pretty entertaining game. The enemy team also had a pooting Zilean and Shaco. Yes, they triple pooted.

Panzerzs

02-12-2013

I'm perfectly fine with kassadin and an op or like a kassadin once every 3 games or so
-Obviously, I'm asking for too much and I see not only a kassadin, but a niddale, a darius, a jayce and sometimes jax to synergize in with. I practice to deal with kassadin, but with a synergy of the same 3 ops every game, I don't think I can handle it in solo Q =(
-Sometimes I wonder why we higher ups pledged not to play Kassadin or Jayce, but I'm sure someone will argue that they have seen the higher ups play it. (At least they don't spam it -.-)