AD Eve! I think I haz an idea!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moonscyth

02-14-2013

please just add me, I can try to explain all I want all day every day but I can tell you will never believe me. Just let me show you.

Zaurok

02-14-2013

And then you eat a stun/taunt/root and die because you have no health/MR/Armor. And 3 PD? You only need 2 to reach the cap with E activated. Getting more from items makes your E less useful.

You need an Infinity Edge if you're gonna stack crit.
IE + 2xBT(or 1 BT and 1 BotRK) + 2xPD(or 1 PD and 1 Statikk Shiv) + merc/mobility/swift
or
IE + AD items + SotDivine + boots

If they don't have stuns/roots then yes, going all AD will work but at that point you can play any hyper carry and achieve the same (Yi/Tryn).

EDIT: You do have the edge with her passive but you're still very squishy lategame when people move as a group. A simple stun will stop you dead in your tracks. If you go 3 PD that means no damage for Q and E which means you rely a LOT on her AA which gives the enemy more time to throw CC at you.

Moonscyth

02-15-2013

Quote:
And then you eat a stun/taunt/root and die because you have no health/MR/Armor. And 3 PD? You only need 2 to reach the cap with E activated. Getting more from items makes your E less useful.
Actually, as far as my testing goes, its not completely true, with full attack speed I believe her e can pass the max because it definitely seems as though she's attacking faster for the duration of her buff. Also, infinity edge is also something I do sometimes in substitute for another pd, I usually go for another pd for the movement speed and capping attack speed, not to get the full worth of the item. And also, yes, stuns and roots are bad but taunts are pathetic, she would tear up anyone who was dumb enough to taunt her, and then the only real stuns that hurt her are long lasting ones such as ashes, and perhaps galios taunt is another deadly one, but these are both ultimates. And many times (not all the time) I have gotten out of the stun (because slows do not effect her so that never applies and then I thunderjolt to the person and take their life for myself and they die. I've many times killed full health enemies with barely-any-life eve and she won because of her ridiculous lifesteal, maybe you don't realize how much 40 to 60 percent is But you are right in that being her main weakness. But all champs have weaknesses, and that passive really helps her out. And shes not exactly squishy, saying that implies that she is dieing alot which is not true, she ends up being the game carry, not just an ad carry.

Zair Umbras

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonscyth View Post
lol you think you're so clever don't you? NO, I mostly play the pbe as of around september, so my wins are completely off from my experience, so get off my nuts stalker. And thornmail doesn't matter for **** dummy when it returns 30 percent of damage and you have 40 or 60 percent life steal, don't lecture me, goddamn you. Also, it actually does do alot of extra magic damage for two "skill" hits, for lack of a better word. It WOULD apply effects like wits end, black cleaver, and frozen mallet, as they are physical damage and basic attack applications, and it greatly increases attack speed, so im pretty sure it would help alot :| also for effects like triforce, frozen gauntlet, and lich bane, the first two "skill" hits would activate the item and then the massive bonus attack speed would spring an attack that would consume the charge, but if you don't consider it to be directly applying the effects (which I guess it doesn't because technically it wouldn't even activate black cleaver cuz the first two "skill" hits are magic damage) then you're just being a pain, because the onslaught of basic attacks that would follow from the speed buff WOULD apply effects and possibly tear the enemy champ to shreds regaurdless, in my opinion, this is Eve's most powerful move now that her ult was nerfed to ****. And if anyone challenges my experience again -.- then just add me and I'll show you how AD Eve works, but don't you dare ****ing tell me how the **** it works in high elos or some **** cuz I KNOW :| oh and a last thought, you don't need to believe me, whether you know the potential truth or not doesn't matter, your knowledge of the matter doesn't mean shiznibblets to me now that I have been informed of how low it is, and I'm not a teacher. it just means you will continue to underestimate her. The only time fiora could kill eve is if eve is JUST on cooldown, lower health and Fiora decides to use that B1TCH ult that makes her untargetable. If you guys have trouble deciding what tanky item to impliment eve with you're doing it wrong, she has steroids too, use them.
Figured I'd point that out. While the PBE is a nice place and all, it isn't a place where people of skill go. There's a handful of skilled players who go there and test things, but a good 99 out of 100 games, there isn't anyone who can compare to ELO hell, which is incredibly terrible. Your arguments are pretty much invalid now...

Moving on. This thread isn't about Eve sucking, this thread is about a possible change to her E and Q to help her lane and jungle better, as well as be able to put to use some other items a bit better so they'll actually be a good choice and be put to their fullest potential, Black Cleaver mainly in mind.

Moonscyth

02-15-2013

Quote:
Figured I'd point that out. While the PBE is a nice place and all, it isn't a place where people of skill go. There's a handful of skilled players who go there and test things, but a good 99 out of 100 games, there isn't anyone who can compare to ELO hell, which is incredibly terrible. Your arguments are pretty much invalid now...
Okay... you are stupid, the majority doesn't know pbe exists, its the ones who take the time to find it and join it that are in the pbe, and they troll you dumbass, theyre not all low in skill, getting experience there is harder for something you actually said, the rest of my team sucks trolls or afks, so winning and picking up the weight is harder, don't think that you can shake someone off just cuz they play the pbe, I do it mostly cuz aint nobody got time to buy 30 champs you like, or skins and whatnot. Also, because it is exactly to test skins and champs out, it means that people wont try as hard as they could, it has nothing to do with skill, taking **** face value like an idiot, consider the factors. Now if you can't be convinced into realizing that my ad eve versus your ad eve would end in a nasty obliteration on your part, I'd like to say, obviously, that I'm not saying ad eve sucks, have you not been reading the context of this whole thread? I'm just saying that she doesn't need ad buffs cuz she's perfectly balanced and if they buff her theyre going to end up doing another **** drastic nerf like they did to her ult when ap eve got too strong. My standpoint in this was not to say that she was weak, the opposite in fact, my ad eve kicks uber butt, but when people like you who give her black cleaver and warmogs and thornmail and wastes of slots and sustain, it concerns me, as an AD Eve main -who would do better than you as Eve anyways even if you were better than me overall (assuming you are not maining Eve, and if you are, add me and prove me wrong PLEASE)- because I know that these are extraneous and are provided as side effects to a better build. SO, I'm saying stop *****ing and moaning that she is weak and how to make her better when she's only weak because you are an Eve noob, its fine, go play Darius or Yi like the rest of the noobs that riot has helped out. Same thing is probably true, perhaps, for AP Eve, I do not mess with that, but as I do not main AP Eve I wouldn't know one way or another, maybe alot of champs are like this, and riot has made alot of **** decisions because people suck and complain like this and end up buffing and then REALLY nerfing later or nerfing and REALLY buffing later. For example, Shaco, not extremely op, I've mained with him before and was extremely happy and almost as good as my AD Eve, he was not op, he has alot of utility but his trade off is being uber squishy and ridiculously understatted (besides in AD ofcourse). And then riot hears the whining buttanuses and nerf his decieve into a retarded flash (taking out ALOT of the Shaco we know) and make his slow so pathetic it is an insignificant addition to his kit that does nothing but double his damage with Liandrays (which he shouldn't be using).

Queen Hrsn

02-15-2013

I've been AD Eve-ing ever since her remake - but post-nerf she has mana problems. Servely. Still works. http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-paint-272093 This was my AD Eve build I don't know how viable it is any more.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-15-2013

Quote:
ok, I'll attempt to, before though, I will mention that plenty of times I have crushed fiora late game with Eve (along with the rest of her team). OH I remember why, (seriously just now remembering, not trying to sound smart). Its because with the hg boots of m/s and 2-3 bt and pd build, she does have that AMAZING sustain damage, and seriously it eats people up, so, even if fiora is buffed up on lifesteal and attack speed as well, the suprise of eve (remember, she has stealth, and the overwhelming running speed (boots, e buff, pd's, general scaling speed, and if coming from base, hg too) then fiora doesnt have time to react to "just here and in my face" eve with her piranna tear down skills and so fiora would be behind on the lifesteal war, but like I said, Fiora's ult is her only chance of winning (and I will admit it raises her chance significantly), although I'm sure eve's ult effects fiora then (it being the only skill in her kit that could at the moment because she is untargetable), now that eve's ult is incapable of killing at all unless implimented with liandrays (which is a dot, not burst). then eve will possibly die and pick up the kill with liandrays, or perhaps if fiora is not built for lifesteal (not likely) then (and now that I think about it probably even if she IS built with lifesteal, considering the fact that eve is probably full health from her life steal hit on fiora first) then when the ult is done, eve could have waited to use her attack speed steroid to allow her to use it and get some serious burst lifesteal health and then fiora wouldn't really have a sustain, and then eve would have the upper hand with high attack speed and a tiny constant w poke spam that would negate most of the lifesteal Fiora might have. And in the end, Fiora would almost in every instance of Eve being equally or more fed then herself, lose. If anything is confusing I will try to clarify, like I said, I'm not a teacher, so I'm not always super clear. I'm not a noob, she is my main, so don't think I don't know anything about AD Eve because I play her all the time, I wouldn't lie for the satisfaction, doing that here is pointless and stupid.
It makes sense but you haven't factored in the fact that fiora can block AA which will be a significant part of the damage in addition to the fact that she can heal off her ult while being immune to damage. Theres also the possibility of eves ult missing seeing as fio can dash, flash, or ult though the latter two are unlikely not to mention that recovering 25% of a carrys hp is not a difficult task once they have lifesteal.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-15-2013

"I haz"?

Because poor literacy is k E w L

Zair Umbras

02-15-2013

Quote:
Okay... you are stupid, the majority doesn't know pbe exists, its the ones who take the time to find it and join it that are in the pbe, and they troll you dumbass, theyre not all low in skill, getting experience there is harder for something you actually said, the rest of my team sucks trolls or afks, so winning and picking up the weight is harder, don't think that you can shake someone off just cuz they play the pbe, I do it mostly cuz aint nobody got time to buy 30 champs you like, or skins and whatnot. Also, because it is exactly to test skins and champs out, it means that people wont try as hard as they could, it has nothing to do with skill, taking **** face value like an idiot, consider the factors. Now if you can't be convinced into realizing that my ad eve versus your ad eve would end in a nasty obliteration on your part, I'd like to say, obviously, that I'm not saying ad eve sucks, have you not been reading the context of this whole thread? I'm just saying that she doesn't need ad buffs cuz she's perfectly balanced and if they buff her theyre going to end up doing another **** drastic nerf like they did to her ult when ap eve got too strong. My standpoint in this was not to say that she was weak, the opposite in fact, my ad eve kicks uber butt, but when people like you who give her black cleaver and warmogs and thornmail and wastes of slots and sustain, it concerns me, as an AD Eve main -who would do better than you as Eve anyways even if you were better than me overall (assuming you are not maining Eve, and if you are, add me and prove me wrong PLEASE)- because I know that these are extraneous and are provided as side effects to a better build. SO, I'm saying stop *****ing and moaning that she is weak and how to make her better when she's only weak because you are an Eve noob, its fine, go play Darius or Yi like the rest of the noobs that riot has helped out. Same thing is probably true, perhaps, for AP Eve, I do not mess with that, but as I do not main AP Eve I wouldn't know one way or another, maybe alot of champs are like this, and riot has made alot of **** decisions because people suck and complain like this and end up buffing and then REALLY nerfing later or nerfing and REALLY buffing later. For example, Shaco, not extremely op, I've mained with him before and was extremely happy and almost as good as my AD Eve, he was not op, he has alot of utility but his trade off is being uber squishy and ridiculously understatted (besides in AD ofcourse). And then riot hears the whining buttanuses and nerf his decieve into a retarded flash (taking out ALOT of the Shaco we know) and make his slow so pathetic it is an insignificant addition to his kit that does nothing but double his damage with Liandrays (which he shouldn't be using).
Bro. The PBE as of now is so full of trolls and unskilled players, they've actually implemented a new banning system. And while not EVERYONE knows of the PBE, everyone who does is looking for free ****, like you just explained when you said you do it because you don't have tiiiiime to get the champs and skins... I guess it's real hard to get 1350 for Eve and 6.3k for Elise. Totally hard...

Moving on. Your AD Eve build is so squishtastic, anyone in top lane with half a brain would screw you over HARD early game. Jayce, Garen, Darius, Diana, Akali, Lee Sin, Olaf... This list goes on and it also goes on to anyone who builds a THORNMAIL. Your build is about AA damage ONLY. You don't even get a Last Whisper so a Garen by himself would shrug off your damage and just insta-gib you. This thread isn't about 'Oh, this Eve build is OP and if you do this it's so OP', it's to get her into a better place since as of this moment, she is pretty far down in hill when it comes to laning as AD. She can currently jungle decently, however a jungle usually won't get the kills, the major gold, etc. etc. that any carry build requires. Your build is simply a carry build that ANYONE can build. I've seen Le Blanc, Karthus, Fizz.. pretty much any champion that SHOULDN'T be AD be AD with a standard carry build and do decently well because of idiots on the enemy team giving them kills. A good team, which is never going to found on the PBE until all the trolls, AFKers, and unskilled players like yourself who go there for free stuff have been eradicated.

People like you give the PBE a TERRIBLE name. You should really go play live and earn your crud, not QQ you can't get stuff because you're too terrible you can't play without runes and masteries. I did it and so did a thousand others. Don't waste space on the PBE to get free stuff when it's meant to test for bugs and test out some of the new implements which frankly isn't going to happen when you don't even know how it works on live...

Back on track.... I would prefer if people with actual commentary on the IDEA I gave would post and not people who are just going to say 'I'm good, AD Eve is fine' and then give info about a build that requires more than two items just for Eve to actually get into play. AD Eve is usually a jungler, so keep in mind this means she won't have millions of gold that you would otherwise get elsewhere so builds like a Black Cleaver where it's an immediate boost in damage rather than needing multiple items together to do damage like an AD Carry build. Eve is much too squishy to roll an AD Carry build and I believe she should at least be allowed to use an AD caster build like all other AD Casters.

Zair Umbras

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Hrsn View Post
I've been AD Eve-ing ever since her remake - but post-nerf she has mana problems. Servely. Still works. http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-paint-272093 This was my AD Eve build I don't know how viable it is any more.
That's actually a very popular build since it's about as good as it gets, though some do nix the Wit's End unless they really need the MR and get some a bit more focused to her build. I was actually considering the new change to BotRK MAY actually put AD Eve in a great place since it now gives AS, which topped with her E would be a devastating combo. I still need to try it out though, but it does give some hope.