LF Support and Jungle for SERIOUSLY dedicated ranked 5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angryplrate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2013

bump

Angryplrate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2013

bump

Angryplrate

Recruiter

02-18-2013

bump

XxxLumberJackxxX

02-19-2013

GN:Joomancer
Timezone:est
General availability:evenings and weekends
Role:JUNGULAR
Solo Elo:1200s, silver 4
Why we should pick you: I'm pretty damned awesome, good natured, and make excellent cake.
Previous ranked experience:

Hail To Th3 King

02-19-2013

Application
IGN:
General availability: All day, every day.
Role: Jungle
Solo Elo: 1700/Gold III
Why we should pick you: I'm a very self driven player that wants to advance and play with other players that feel the same via ranked teams.
Previous ranked experience: Pro player in WoW for 2 years, zombiekillas, top 10 on my server.

Angryplrate

Recruiter

02-19-2013

bump - still need jungler

Hertridhg

02-20-2013

IGN: Hertridhg
Timezone: central
General availability: 5:30pm-12pm(all day weekends)
Role: jungle
Solo Elo: Plat V
Why we should pick you: great all around player large champ pool(own every champ), play basicly every top teir jungle.
Previous ranked experience: only got to silver during season 2 casually

Angryplrate

Recruiter

02-20-2013

bump

Fatalen

02-20-2013

IGN: Fatalen
Timezone: GMT
General availability: noon-8pm est OR 6pm-1am est (will change when I sleep)
Solo Elo: was 1255, currently silver V with 3w0l (I play mostly premade, rarely solo, was in a 1600 elo team during s2, I will climb to gold if you guys really care about it)
Why we should pick you: I have played in z33ks and go4lols, I know what to expect, I now quite a bit about team comps. I can do river ganks, lane ganks, tribrush ganks, know how to dive and when to dive. I can take criticism well and don't yell at people for making a small mistake.
Previous ranked experience: z33ks, go4lols, played at 1600 elo premade level in ranked 5s around time of ranked teams being released.

Dauntless Se7ven

02-20-2013

IGN: Se7venKilla
Timezone: EST
General availability: After 8
Solo Elo: Division Bronze II
Why we should pick you: I can keeep the carries alive, i'm good at stealing jungle, and i do gank a lot
Previous ranked experience: last season i was 1260 also, and i created a team before which i was captain of, but the team mates weren't dedicated so we forced to move on, and i joined another team, but i don't enjoy playing top, and it's not my best role at the time, which so i had to leave, now with more experience i'm ready to take this gaming to the next level