Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Support and Jungle for SERIOUSLY dedicated ranked 5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angryplrate

Recruiter

02-17-2013

bump

Angryplrate

Recruiter

02-17-2013

bump

Angryplrate

Recruiter

02-18-2013

bump

XxxLumberJackxxX

02-19-2013

GN:Joomancer
Timezone:est
General availability:evenings and weekends
Role:JUNGULAR
Solo Elo:1200s, silver 4
Why we should pick you: I'm pretty damned awesome, good natured, and make excellent cake.
Previous ranked experience:

Hail To Th3 King

02-19-2013

Application
IGN:
General availability: All day, every day.
Role: Jungle
Solo Elo: 1700/Gold III
Why we should pick you: I'm a very self driven player that wants to advance and play with other players that feel the same via ranked teams.
Previous ranked experience: Pro player in WoW for 2 years, zombiekillas, top 10 on my server.

Angryplrate

Recruiter

02-19-2013

bump - still need jungler

Hertridhg

02-20-2013

IGN: Hertridhg
Timezone: central
General availability: 5:30pm-12pm(all day weekends)
Role: jungle
Solo Elo: Plat V
Why we should pick you: great all around player large champ pool(own every champ), play basicly every top teir jungle.
Previous ranked experience: only got to silver during season 2 casually

Angryplrate

Recruiter

02-20-2013

bump

Fatalen

02-20-2013

IGN: Fatalen
Timezone: GMT
General availability: noon-8pm est OR 6pm-1am est (will change when I sleep)
Solo Elo: was 1255, currently silver V with 3w0l (I play mostly premade, rarely solo, was in a 1600 elo team during s2, I will climb to gold if you guys really care about it)
Why we should pick you: I have played in z33ks and go4lols, I know what to expect, I now quite a bit about team comps. I can do river ganks, lane ganks, tribrush ganks, know how to dive and when to dive. I can take criticism well and don't yell at people for making a small mistake.
Previous ranked experience: z33ks, go4lols, played at 1600 elo premade level in ranked 5s around time of ranked teams being released.

Dauntless Se7ven

02-20-2013

IGN: Se7venKilla
Timezone: EST
General availability: After 8
Solo Elo: Division Bronze II
Why we should pick you: I can keeep the carries alive, i'm good at stealing jungle, and i do gank a lot
Previous ranked experience: last season i was 1260 also, and i created a team before which i was captain of, but the team mates weren't dedicated so we forced to move on, and i joined another team, but i don't enjoy playing top, and it's not my best role at the time, which so i had to leave, now with more experience i'm ready to take this gaming to the next level