Do YOU have a problem with kha'zix on dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

02-11-2013

We know he isn't on kassadins level, but we can all agree he's prettty strong, What do you think about him on this game mode?

Orphane

02-11-2013

Got nerfed in S3 and he still requires some thought to play

It's fine.

MajorUrsa

02-11-2013

I actually don't see him that often anymore. Not sure if it was the nerfs, or if the flavor of the month has just changed, but he's probably slipped from his 18% representation in the blind pick groupings.

Lolking still has him in the top 10 champions for the map, but hes slipped to 9th, and his win/loss ratio is negative, which is interesting.
http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

His recent popularity peaked at around 21% of all dominion matches on 1/27 and has been steadily declining post-nerfs to 16.67%.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/kha...ion#statistics

Hes still strong, but he has more counterplay then a champion like Kassadin. With his ratios coming down in power, he's less of the beast he was on release. Expect him to still grab some big triple kills, but not be as overbearing throughout the entirety of the match as he was. Still a popular ban for tourney play however, and is usually nabbed up when not banned, so keep that in mind.

MyDeadGrandma

02-11-2013

Unlike Kassadin, he has jump instead of flash and needs successful kills to be abused and only a slow for CC, meaning you can actually retaliate when he tries to roflk all over your face. He also has no innate defensive steroid that when combined with a silence, locks out every other AP in the game.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Yes, I do have a problem with KZ.

NavyGothic

02-11-2013

He's still too strong, but he doesn't break the game the way a good Kassadin does. I don't really mind playing against him or having him on my team.

Malah

02-11-2013

Still find him obnoxious. Still only slightly less obnoxious than Kass/Jayce.

A Slime Appears

02-11-2013

Meh. Not really.

weezcake

02-11-2013

I don't really have a problem with him, and I play Lux most of the time. Yes he can kill people quickly but he's not obnoxious like Kass is.

iProbie

02-12-2013

not scary at all imo

nowadays, stealth champs are being raped because sweeper and grez not only counter them, but also provide good stats