Nerf the Hell out of akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shanrakk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Im sicking of looking at the team score at the end of a match

Last game? our team: 50 Their team: 15

Akali, with all 15 kills, gave our entire team a penta because ONE guy got out of position
they won

That shouldnt happen.

Akali should be able to be killed, her base stats are so high and if the enemy has a good jungle, she cant be countered. In addition, ive gotten her to start healing 300+ with each of her skills, which is easily enough to take down EVERYONE if she has the cooldowns for it

I have looked over my recent stats and ive realised something.

I have NEVER lost a game as AP* akali. I have lost as AD though

Coincidence? I think not. Turn on smart cast, rush gunblade, profit. Im sick of this gamestyle.

nerf her please.

laxjoh

02-11-2013

Akali is known as the "noob killer." Her, Nidalee and Cho'gath are always getting hate because people don't know how to fight them.

Haitah

02-11-2013

Akali:
Pink Ward or Oracles, CC her and then kill her
Nidalee: Truthfully, I don't really know about this. Just do NOT let her kite you, that is basically asking for a death in all situations anyway.
Cho'Gath:
Depends, Kite him, get Blade of the Ruined King/Liandry's, have a Max HP Damage person on your team (Vayne OP.)

NotSoSuperMan

02-11-2013

Akali is only overpowered vs poor team compositions. If your team is all squishy or has zero cc then yes, Akali will be a problem.

Otherwise oracle and/or pink wards will make her dead the moment she jumps into your team.

Capt Poro Snax

02-11-2013

Ori takes akali out hard. nid speers lol side step or stay behind creeps OP. bottom line for any champ is don't fed them. if you have 3 bars and are vs an akali at half hp or better go b she will tower dive you and chances are get away with it shes an assassin its what they do.

Yeou Rain

02-11-2013

Just kill her pre-6 and She won't be super strong but still pretty powerful. In fights,CC her with Stuns,Snares,Etc.

A Rescue Dragon

02-11-2013

youve obviously never played against a bad alkali. Akali is a very high skill champ. Some may not believe it but akali takes alot. She is very killable and easily counterable. Get a pink ward, have a lee sin, diana or oracles on your team, or CC her. If she cant jump she is useless. She has high sustain yes, but if you split up you limit that to 1/5 of its potential. Her e does aoe damage and procs her spell vamp passive which can heal her immensely. if you shut her down before 6 and keep her that way you will be fine. BEWARE THE LANE GANKS FROM AKALI!!!!!!

Gatts09

02-11-2013

I think if Diana Ult was nerfed why not Akali's sometimes I can flash and use a gap closer and that b*** still can kick my butt

I Love Slurpees

02-11-2013

This is exactly like Tryndamere about a year ago... ffs just buy a pink ward and fight her when she burns a cd or is low on energy

ThermalXPS

02-11-2013

akali is a noobkiller.