Sick of carrying than losing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakiryu

02-11-2013

So in yhe past for days I moved from bronze 5 and 4 back and fourth. I carry almost all the games I play, but still have players who don't know their roles.

ROKAF JE

02-11-2013

Your stats are alright, but that isn't carrying.
You need to play more Draven, Jayce, Soraka, Sona, Blitz, Shen, Diana and Lee according to stats.

Work on getting your team fed (give them kills) and pushing objectives over walking around and killing everyone for yourself.

I really don't know if / how much you'll move up after 500 ranked games in that spot.
Your mastery pages could use some tuning, and your last 3 rune pages should have at least a LITTLE bit of defense in them

Capt Poro Snax

02-11-2013

If you can manage to keep map control in your favor and wards in key places. "also encourage your team to do so as well" it will go a long way. since lets look at it like this most players that low don't ward well or counter ward hardly at all giving your team a huge advantage right there. Also you just got to accept that sometimes no mater how hard 1 person tries its just not going to be a win and move on to the next one.