Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac PBE Client!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

absence09

02-11-2013

First of all, I'm so thankful, so very, very thankful that Riot has resumed work on the PBE client for Macs! I've been running Windows 8 in Parallels (a program for Macs that makes Windows a program... it's like Inception) just so that I can play LoL. I'm so happy that the client is getting worked on!

What I wanted to know/bring up/ask about was a few things I noticed when I finally patched everything today. The first thing I noticed was that whenever I hit "Enter" to speak to my team or to the others, the chat bar was already pre-filled with the word "undefined" no matter what I did. If I wanted to say something to my team or to all-speak, I first had to delete the word "undefined". The second thing was that the health-bars on the champs was a little off. I know Riot had released a little hint or said in a spotlight at one point that each bar in the health-bar was 100 HP. No matter what HP the champ started out with, it showed as 3 health-bars and as more health was added with items, levels, the bars were not the same size (some looked larger, smaller, etc.) as the other ones. Just a few things I saw right out of the Nexus.

Thank you so much Riot for all the work that you do, I've been playing for 3 years now and even though the game makes me so mad at times (usually because of how I'm playing) I've never been able to stay connected to a game in a way that league connects me. Hopefully these help out with working out the little things in the game.

SilverStorm

02-11-2013

I'm getting the same issue with the "undefined" in the chat box.

The health bar thing....you aren't talking about the change where "1 bar is equal to 200 health" change, are you? It was a pretty recent change.

absence09

02-11-2013

I didn't know that they changed it, that might actually be what that is then.

RA Helgrind SC

02-11-2013

the undefined error has been confirmed here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3112640 . The hp bars are not off like his said they are changing the amount of hp displayed in each notch you can read more about the changes here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106716 .