Bronze Tier P.S.A #1.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-11-2013

Hello guys. I am stuck in bronze, not saying i don't bbelongg, because I started ranked right at 30 before i knew what i was doingg, and that's just how it goes. But anyways i am going to start posting P.S.A's in the hopes of educating my fellow bronze tier summoners on the major mistakes i notice on a game to game basis, and bring humor to the upper tiers.

So anyways, here it goes.

If you get first pick and notice one of the normal bans open, but it's not the role that has been worked out for you in chat. Before instalocking the "op" champion, make sure whoever is role specific for that champion wants to play it.

I've seen it far to many times where first pick instalocks Blitz, Amumu, Shen etc.. and then say to the role of the champion grab me (insert champion name here). But that person doesn't want to play the champion. Now normally you would think okay just go the champion yourself then, but no. This either causes the instalocker to rage at the other person, for reasons completly out of thier control, or cause the other person, say Jungle, to also pick a jungle, leaving us with two jungles.

That is all.

ROKAF JE

02-11-2013

"op" champion low-mid elo bans are not "op" champions.
This is the problem.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
"op" champion low-mid elo bans are not "op" champions.
This is the problem.
That's why i put the op in quotations. I agree that most bans at that elo are dumb, but also i go along because most of the people on my team have no idea how to counter things such as amumu blitz etc.