Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

no quinn tonight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chrisluissanc1

02-11-2013

checked through the updated font files and there is no mention of quinn. most likely she isn't here tonight.

KLanganke

02-11-2013

the update ain't fully completed yet is it?

chrisluissanc1

02-11-2013

most likely all the files are up for download but sever isn't up

KLanganke

02-11-2013

then it is probably just the yorick and mana bar fix

XxGLOSSxX

02-11-2013

Yea, I wouldn't be mad if Quinn wasn't up, I really want them to take there time on her, because (In my opinion, no hate) Vi and Thresh disappointed me. Vi's look, and Thresh kit + look. So @Riot, take your time XD Hope Nidalee Splash work or anything about Karma is updated. Since the server isn't up, maybe something big is happeing. Hope you guys also fix the problem with Yorick :3

KLanganke

02-11-2013

Quote:
XxGLOSSxX:
Yea, I wouldn't be mad if Quinn wasn't up, I really want them to take there time on her, because (In my opinion, no hate) Vi and Thresh disappointed me. Vi's look, and Thresh kit + look. So @Riot, take your time XD Hope Nidalee Splash work or anything about Karma is updated. Since the server isn't up, maybe something big is happeing. Hope you guys also fix the problem with Yorick :3

I agree with you on tresh, but Vi actually had me really pleased, her kit is really fun and her look is actually kinda cool. And I would also like some love for Karma, her rework was "announced" a considerable amount of time ago already...

Ling Chi

Recruiter

02-11-2013

I'm on the PBE client; Quinn is NOT available.

TheEnygma

02-11-2013

what's funny is for all the jokes of "Valve time", the wednesday test client and thursday live client of Dota 2 always get patched like clockwork.

and even HoN gave a specific release date for their next hero.

with LoL it's like "eh, it'll be up when it's up, *shrug*"