Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Refunds ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterring

02-11-2013

I think every season. You should get 3 more refunds. Because it would be better

DefinitelyNotADC

02-11-2013

Quote:
Sterring:
I think every season. You should get 3 more refunds. Because I wasted all mine already.

Don't worry i took the liberty of editing it for you.

Haitah

02-11-2013

That isn't even that great of a reason ._.
Riot does need to make money, I honestly don't want to refund anyone at the moment and I used all mine.
Don't buy something you would want to refund later on.

NPC Shinigami

02-12-2013

They gave 3 refunds, be glad they gave those, its your choice of when to use them. If you've wasted yours, it is your own fault, not Riot's. Sorry if i appear to be rude, but its a simple point.

Tadeyoshi

02-12-2013

I think this makes sense though, very often people buy a champ after their free-week and later get nerfed or changed, making you never play that champ again and after you have already used your refunds for mistakes and regrets.

Le MowMow

02-12-2013

Quote:
Tadeyoshi:
I think this makes sense though, very often people buy a champ after their free-week and later get nerfed or changed, making you never play that champ again and after you have already used your refunds for mistakes and regrets.

It doesn't make sense for Riot to continuously replenish refunds because champs get nerfed or changed. Anyone who plays an online game should expect nerfs and changes as the game matures. I get having refunds available for buyer's remorse, that's why I refunded Kha'zix and Syndra but that's why you have to be more careful with your RP. Personally, I spent most of my RP on skins since you can just as easily buy champions with IP which is free to you.