Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

S3 rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chingalling

02-11-2013

So i love rengar, idk what it is about him but hes just one of the more fun champions to play imo, plus he looks awesome. After all of his nerfs and bufs, more like partially revoked nerfs, he seems to be in an ok place right now but not really strong. Hes viable but other champs just do the job better. I like playin him top because i tend to get behind when jungling. It seems like there are champs like riven that he just cant win against tho. I seem to remember beating a riven before but, that was pre nerf and the riven was bad. Anyway, id like to know if anyone has some tips or suggestions on how to play and build ren in top lane or if u just have thoughts about him n his current state.

Just a side note,since ren and kha are supposed to be equals and bitter rivals, how does it make sense that kha is significantly stronger than ren. When i play kha i usually have no problem either getting kills in lane or later in team fights, with ren, if u get behind ur basically screwed.

Platypux

02-11-2013

Rengar doesn't use mana, which is a plus on Kha'zix.

Jetpog

02-11-2013

Still Rengar is extremely weakened.
I second Chingalling

Saetur

Senior Recruiter

02-25-2013

bump