Champion Info & Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Counterattacking

02-11-2013

As you know, everyone's goal is to get the perfect champ they play with but new players just don't know which to choose. Basically this little form here is just to discuss anything and everything about a champion. Whos your favorite? Build strategy? Those are a few of the basic questions to cover for champion's. So, leggo, post your champ, build strategy, and if you really feel the need to some advanced tactics.

Counterattacking

02-11-2013

Champion: Fiddlesticks (Go figure eh?)

Lane: Middle (After taking blue buff)

Starting Items: Elixir of Brilliance (helps me solo blue buff, I find it better to use this because it grants 15 ability power and 10% cool down.)

Chronic Diablo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Rofl.

Jacko333

02-12-2013

Favourites are ez and garen.

Ez because i like to carry, I can't stand being in a game and watching the adc and ap flail about in a team fight doing nothing and dying because they were out of position. Also love the feel of landing a bunch of skill shots rather than just throwing down some aoe.
With ez i generally build straight up damage, the regular items, start with a blood thirster, add in some attack speed (static shiv for the extra little damage from your poke) and more ad as i go along. I like ez cause he is flightly, i can make it to most targets quickly while avoiding most people that try focus me down. I was playing a game earlier today, i was leading the charge, stupid for an ez but our tank was useless, so i had to bait the other team into a fight and in a couple of quick moves i can initiate and get to the middle or back of my team before the fight really gets going. Only worked cause the other team had no real way of pinning me down ofcourse, wouldnt try if they did.

Garen's my other favourite to play cause most people don't seem to know what to do about him however i usually don't like to play him cause i don't feel much sense of achievment when i take someone down. I build straight up tank with some damage, with masteries and item builds. Warmogs, sunfire cape, aegis for the team and black cleaver. No one likes to focus a tank but with garen i can make it from the front of a fight to the back and pick off the adc and ap. Garen's Q is very handy to just run straight through and either catch the other team off guard or force them to deal with you instead of your squishier team. Plus with the boots of mobility the extra speed gained allows you to run in Q and catch an opponent in your E for the entire duration. After which most adc's or ap's are either dead or set up for an ult and then they're either dead or too low to fight. This all in under 10 seconds. Most memorable game with garen (was fed to all hell, my early laning is great with garen i usually have a few kills before its over if not more because nobody pokes enough!! poke garen and he is screwed, no regen) i had built most of the items above and pushed onto their top inhib. Ashe and lux came running over from their fountain and started auto attacking me frantically while throwing all their abilities at me as they could and i took out the whole thing and was still close to max health. Was hilarious to just stand there and destory it while they watched.

Garen's an easy champ to play, he doesnt really need any advanced tactics you just have to know how to focus in a team fight. He also has great escape being so tanky plus his Q.
Ez has a learning curve but he doesnt take long to learn imo. Once you realise how to utilise his poke and set up for those shots he is a beast. I love poking an enemy down with his ridiculous mystic shot ranged then arcane shifting into range and hitting him with its blast, a mystic shot and an auto attack in about 1.5 seconds, that burst to a low lvl laner!! then its just a matter of chasing them down, if they run past the turret ult them down. Not really any advanced tactics to ez, Its all about placement. Know where you need to be and be there for your shots. Also stay aware of your allies fights around the map and how the enemy is likely to react (also how they react after your fights if they are lucky enough to escape). For example if you're burst down in lane and escape behind your turret with less than 200 hp how far back would you go before attempting to recall? Think about it and line up your trueshot for an easy kill. I cant count how many times ive been away from a 2v2 or 3v3 watched the enemy escape then die to me as i throw my trueshot to an area behind their turret they thought was safe. You're NEVER safe against a good ez with an ult thats up!!!! So if you ever play against one, dont just stand staight behind your turret to recall. Take a short walk to the left or right of a lane or out of lane to recall so that ez cant capitalise.