Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

both teams dc (ranked) - I lose points somehow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olympianno

02-11-2013

happened at roughly 7:25pm UTC-8:00 Pacific Time.
I was 6/0/0 adc draven at under 15minutes into game (pretty much auto gg for us)...
We all dc so i try to do a re-log - when i come back still well before 20min mark no option to reconnect -- my match history just said i left and i lost a ton of points....
will i get my points back? and if so do i get points for a win too? cuz that was an eaaaaaasy win which is quite annoying...

an hour later... lost the next game -- and bcuz of that one ^^ it put me at 0 points now moved to g3.......

SpetNik

02-11-2013

Same here..... my entire team d/c but only one person on the other team did... When we got back in we were 8 levels behind and had no chance and I lose league points for that ****..

THANKS RIOT

SynergizedGamer

02-11-2013

yeah im stuck on reconnect, both teams frozen it's called a ghost game. GG.

Myvanfreecandy

02-12-2013

Quote:
spetnik:
same here..... My entire team d/c but only one person on the other team did... When we got back in we were 8 levels behind and had no chance and i lose league points for that ****..

Thanks riot

thanks obama!