@Riot Constant Disconnection...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spicy Czex Mix

02-11-2013

Well i was trying to lay an ARAM game and after about3min of playing it the entire game froze and said "Attempting to reconnect" (for about 4min).

I task manager closed the game, and was reconnecting to the game and when i did, everyone in the game was having problems connecting and staying connected. People were talking in all chat about the problems when.... it "Attempting to reconnect"ed me again... Like what is up riot?

Oh and now there is a Queue timer when im trying to log back in. No doubt because im one of the millions trying to login at the moment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infected Haseo

02-11-2013

been getting "attempting to reconnect" a **** ton recently. They say its client side... well how is it my side problem connecting when every other game i play connects without fail, yet when i jump on lol every other match i get attempting to reconnect... You have week long bans for players who leave often which is horse-**** when you get an attempting to reconnect for 10+minutes every other match... stop releasing new champions and fix your ****.