My friend needs her account back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HealingGod

02-11-2013

That really sucks man... Well best of luck to you. Has the Customer Support helped you yet?

LeeThaGreat

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Guys i have been through the same problem. But i now have my account back. All you need to do is tell your friend to submit a ticket to riot games support center and they will actually change your password and send the changed password to your previous email address. You then log into your account (online not in the game itself) with the new changed password they sent you and change it to your liking. Preferably not the same password. Yes it actually worked for me. And if it works for you spread this to every forum with this problem as the topic.

Link for submitting ticket: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

under description, be sure to include the following:
Username (cannot be the changed so it will be the same)
Summoner Name (also cannot be changed)
The server you play on (North America, Europe, etc.)
Creation date of account ( you can find the date in the welcome summoner email from riot)
Original email address used to register the account
Location you registered the account ( city/state/country)
Last ip address you played on (so find the ip address of the last pc YOU played on)

Kissing

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeThaGreat View Post
Guys i have been through the same problem. But i now have my account back. All you need to do is tell your friend to submit a ticket to riot games support center and they will actually change your password and send the changed password to your previous email address. You then log into your account (online not in the game itself) with the new changed password they sent you and change it to your liking. Preferably not the same password. Yes it actually worked for me. And if it works for you spread this to every forum with this problem as the topic.

Link for submitting ticket: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

under description, be sure to include the following:
Username (cannot be the changed so it will be the same)
Summoner Name (also cannot be changed)
The server you play on (North America, Europe, etc.)
Creation date of account ( you can find the date in the welcome summoner email from riot)
Original email address used to register the account
Location you registered the account ( city/state/country)
Last ip address you played on (so find the ip address of the last pc YOU played on)

When i asked for help they asked me all of those questions you said to just answer, and they still haven't helped me out yet. They just constantly ask for more and more information. And then take a couple of days to respond. I dont see how it's so hard to just change the password for me.

HealingGod

02-12-2013

Another thing that still boggles my mind is how she can log into the website and not the client... They are both PvP.net aren't they?