My friend needs her account back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HealingGod

02-11-2013

2 days ago my friends account was hacked. She has been going back and forth through customer support trying to figure out how to get her account back. She has answered the multiple questions they had for her and they are still unable to prove that the account is hers. I don't understand why the Customer Support at Riot can't just check the I.P of the ticket and the I.P that has logged into the account before the hacking happened. She knows her security questions and has the e-mail that the account is linked too. What else can she do to get the account back into her control? We talked with a Riot employee that I have on my friends list and he was kind enough to have the account temporarily suspended until the issue is resolved. Please Riot this is really her account and she has all the information to prove it. I don't understand what else there is she can do to prove that she is the actual owner...

Kissing

02-11-2013

Please riot this is really my account and I want it back. I was hacked and I have everything to prove to you that it is my account. I don't understand how hard it can be... :/

HealingGod

02-11-2013

Also how is she able to log onto the forums but not into the actual client? This makes no sense!

HealingGod

02-11-2013

Bump

xXx RUSH xXx

02-11-2013

This is real stuff Riot, Get the **** on and fix it !!!!

40 oz

02-11-2013

Wow lame. Come on Riot i know this is her account and the guy was messaging me while she was trying to get her account back.

40 oz

02-11-2013

Bump

Mastadon

02-11-2013

Riot fails again! I'm really getting annoying with all of the problems with the game and how Riot does nothing about people getting hacked. Like seriously if she knows her damn security questions then obviously the account is hers. How hard is that! Just give the damn account back to it's owner!

HealingGod

02-11-2013

Thank you for the support! It doesn't make any sense to me either.

Mastadon

02-11-2013

Your welcome. I can't even play right now because the patcher doesn't respond :/