I think it's time we gave Rivington some props

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Seriously, when Riv first started casting I honestly couldn't stand it, he wasn't very good and was easily overshadowed by Phreak, Deman and the rest of the more experienced casters. It didn't feel like he knew what he was talking about and he just let the other casters do most of the work.

Fast forward to the LCS last weekend and it's really crazy how far Riv has come as a caster. He obviously studied the game a lot and clearly knows what he is talking about, he is confident, he works well with the other casters and plays off of them, he has a badass beard and he has a perfect shoutcaster voice. He is easily on par with the other casters and I actually prefer him over some of the more experienced casters (won't name names).

So ya, Rivington the 3rd, wherever you are, kudos to your for your hard work and dedication, you've come a long way and are an awesome caster.

tl;dr Rivington goes ham in the paint.

Caítlyn

02-11-2013

i agree hes op

MMEGATRON

02-11-2013

Riv is a boss

ASeriousMetaphor

02-11-2013

all he needs is gp chest hair

BigBananaBoat

02-11-2013

I like deman and his sexy english wit

Dave970

02-11-2013

He has a giant head on a small body, but yes, he's doing quite excellent work these days. I really like him being partnered up with Phreak. A little better camera work, and less lag out of Twitch.tv, and Riot's going to have a big show on their hands. Great job!

And it was K

02-11-2013

<3 Riv

I remember I preferred Riv + Zenon over Phreak and I think Joe Miller during the S1 Championship~

AHeroNamedHawke1

02-11-2013

wululululululul

Nerbert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

I got into competitive LoL around season 1 and the quality of the shoutcasters has gone up exponentially. I remember when all Riv used to say was "X coming out the hands of Y". Its still his catch phrase but every move isn't coming out of the hands of every champion anymore. What amazes me about Riv is that he never seems to lose his breath or misplace a single word any more. He's definitely the smoothest of all the casters.

Kody119

02-11-2013

aye, props to you Riv, and also to many other of the shoutcasters for getting better (won't name names here, as some were just plain AWFUL but managed to get better, exponentioally so)

gg riot, you're moving up. now just work on getting a bit better balance and a little less power creep and you have the #1 game right here.