How to implement tower range indicator?

Show both sides' tower range 62 65.96%
Only show allied tower range 19 20.21%
Only show enemy's tower range 13 13.83%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Tower Range Indicator.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
I'm for this idea provided it's not some bland line circling around the turret like in your picture.

I want it to be sexy.
That's up to Riot's art team.

Quote:
Add an option to not add any range indicator... >_>
I mentioned it now.

Private Riem

02-12-2013

The range could be added to the texture of the map, that would allow Riot to have fun and give it a nice feel.

Nzo

02-12-2013

Wheres the polling option to "keep it as it is"... talk about a rigged poll.

Tower rangers are easy to figure out. You have to leave some depth to the gameplay.. you can hold someone's hand too much.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Wheres the polling option to "keep it as it is"... talk about a rigged poll.
The poll is not about whether to implement the indicator or not--it is about how to implement it. Your reading fails.

Quote:
Tower rangers are easy to figure out. You have to leave some depth to the gameplay.. you can hold someone's hand too much.
On the contrary, it does not reduce any depth, it actually enhances it. Even newbies can make more tower plays thanks to the indicator. Besides, you can have it as a toggle-able option.

True Bandito

02-12-2013

Bump.

FowD8

02-12-2013

I always liked that in smite, and they actually just patched it to show blue/red depending on team...

http://v022o.popscreen.com/WnBrZmVVS...he-yellow-.jpg

that's how it looks like in smite pre-patch

emberfly

05-30-2013

bump

Biggie Slim

05-30-2013

sounds cool, but really, after youve been playing for a while you kinda know where the tower range.
would still be a good helpful feature

Tyspectre

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken Easley View Post

I want it to be sexy.
Ok FINE lets make EVERYTHING sexy we'll make the turrets naked woman statues and give all the trees brests ARE you happy now.

BTW no turret range marker games are funnier when people are stupidly reckless and get turret killed. In real life if they didn't put up a sign saying "ELECTRIC FENCE DONT **** WITH" it would be a tragedy and a lawsuit but in a game its just more comedy for the rest of us.

Enigma Requiem

05-30-2013

Considering the amount of times I get hit by towers while last hitting as a slightly-pushed melee champ... Riot Pls. I -need- this. Partially because I'm terrible, but mostly because turrets deal craptons of damage early, and a single misstep can mean a chunk of HP down the drain.