Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Jerky View Post
If you come at Darius 1v1 you get sent packing.
vi packs his face in

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletPast View Post
its just sad that i have seen 3 tanky champs get owned or triple kills by darius alone. I don't understand the game design on a champion that can do that.
darius thrives on fights that drag out too long due to resistances.
people often rely on this sort of strategy to win games. Exhausting the enemies resources and whittling them down little by little. Darius counters this

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Darius is a godlike duelist.
Correction, he is an EASY duelist. The thing is, I can't name a single duelist that can't out-duel him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
look man hes getting a major set of reworks just give it time we darius haters will have the last laugh
Not really. If you're bad against Darius now, you'll be bad against Darius in the future.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Correction, he is an EASY duelist. The thing is, I can't name a single duelist that can't out-duel him.
as far as duels go he has trouble winning against champs with damage steroids and have some way to get around the max damage on his Q. Thats why shen can beat him sometimes even though he doesnt do much damage usually unlike other tanks like rammus or taric who both struggle against him cuz they gotta be more creative about it even though they got targeted CC

Human Jerky

02-11-2013

Quote:

Not really. If you're bad against Darius now, you'll be bad against Darius in the future.
Idk. I saw this: http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/s...eakdown-part-4

and went with it. It also claims that Vi is a pretty ****ty duelist. Though that seems to focus more on jungling rather than the entire cast of Leagues.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-11-2013

Quote:

and went with it. It also claims that Vi is a pretty ****ty duelist. Though that seems to focus more on jungling rather than the entire cast of Leagues.
Vi doesnt duel
vi is like a truck
she just hits you and you die.

A duel implies that there is a struggle or contest of some sort. Vi doesnt care. You have X seconds to get away or kill her before you die where X is not very long at all.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:

Vi a ****ty duelist?

Yeah. Yeah. Totally. She's not good at dueling. Vi for ****tiest duelist. Like Trundle for ****tiest jungler.

Shiftless

02-11-2013

You know what needs to be nerfed QQ threads they're so many :V

Human Jerky

02-11-2013

Quote:
Vi a ****ty duelist?

Yeah. Yeah. Totally. She's not good at dueling. Vi for ****tiest duelist. Like Trundle for ****tiest jungler.
Idk. I didn't make the list, some high elo player did. I've never had a single issue with Vi in a 1v1 so I didn't find it that odd. Clearly you know something he does not.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-11-2013

Quote:
Vi a ****ty duelist?

vi isnt a duelist and trundle isnt a jungler

vi is a truck
trundle is a troll that beats things to death be they champions or neutral creeps