Darius

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VioletPast

02-11-2013

How do you justify the bleed dmg on darius, and the one shot kill from his utility? This is getting way out of hand. Every 3v3 i get into has someone playing darius just for a quick win. Needless to say i had to stack 171 armor and still got my face raped.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-11-2013

are you asking how to not get your face ****ed or are you really inquiring in regards to the design logic of the game designers.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Fun Fact: Twitch's passive deals more damage then Darius, is true damage, and last longer.

Carry Me Darius

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletPast View Post
How do you justify the bleed dmg on darius, and the one shot kill from his utility? This is getting way out of hand. Every 3v3 i get into has someone playing darius just for a quick win. Needless to say i had to stack 171 armor and still got my face raped.
The problem is you're playing 3v3 which makes Darius much more powerful becuse there are less players to focus him.

Also you don't stack full armor against Darius, stack health remember he has passive armor pen.

Fuzen kuden

02-11-2013

look man hes getting a major set of reworks just give it time we darius haters will have the last laugh

Human Jerky

02-11-2013

Darius is a godlike duelist. However, being a godlike duelist does not make you OP or insane or some **** like that. Yes, Darius is very strong in 3v3, but have you tried Jax in a 3v3? Duelist in general are godlike in 3v3 because there are less people to focus you down. So should we nerf all duelist because they are godlike in 3v3 or should we just focus on balancing around the format that's played competitively? That's the real issue here.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
look man hes getting a major set of reworks just give it time we darius haters will have the last laugh
when a designer says "careful what you wish for", dont expect riot to save you.

people see the part about his stacks being increased to 10 and his ult becoming harder to use. Nobody was paying attention to the fact they wanted all his skills to scale with the stacks. They want him to reach "critical mass" at 7-10 stacks. This might not be a nerf at all.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Jerky View Post
Darius is a godlike duelist.
???

Human Jerky

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
???

If you come at Darius 1v1 you get sent packing.

VioletPast

02-11-2013

its just sad that i have seen 3 tanky champs get owned or triple kills by darius alone. I don't understand the game design on a champion that can do that.

12345 ... 6