New Team Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qyzur

Recruiter

02-11-2013

New Team Two-Slice Toasters is recruiting for ranked 5vs and competitive play. Currently has 2 plat level players. One of which has queued with the pros.

Looking for 3 players:
Requirements being that you are able to play at least 4 of 5 positions knowledgeably and 1-2 exceptionally well. Good dedication and communication skills required and ability to practice for several hours almost every night.Gold level or above players apply. Platinum players will be given preference.

Current players:
championeal
Tirmenat

PM me/respond if you are interested or wish to apply or have any questions.

NA ONLY!

Messy SURPRISE

02-11-2013

I'm Silver I was 1450 elo but I have great communication and I don't play ranked much because I don't have a team that can voice chat with me I play adc or mid normally and I can play 2 or 3 games a night depending on the situation... considering that a few people have seen this... i'm just putting this out there as a try... but yeah... get me a good smart support and Ill carry non stop... been playing daily since summer from 1 to 30 know builds and am familiar with most of the game..

Intrested? add me: Messy SURPRISE

KnightxSScarlett

02-11-2013

I only play Singed top.

HawkeyeSnipes

02-15-2013

1400 elo, can play all roles, except ap mid. (Only ad bruisers mid)
Although my Top and jungle are my strongest points. I play support junglers that feed kills to their carries. And champs like Elise and Olaf top who can tank. Go ahead and add

Moose Prince

02-15-2013

Hello.
Im Chad.
My IGN is Heroinbay.
Im experienced in every role.. although I am not a good jungler.
I play just about every champ, because I like to counter.
My main role is Top. But, Im pretty good mid, and Im pretty great adc.
Support is probably the easiest thing to do, so of course I can do that as well.
I use skype btw.

If you want. add me, and I can play some rounds with you guys.