About the state of Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fire Lord Iroh

02-11-2013

Right now Rengar averages between a 40% and 43% win rate. Furthermore, he is almost never picked after receiving heavy nerfs he can neither be played AD, AP, or Tanky. As far as I know, no other champion received such a heavy series of nerfs in the short amount of time Rengar did.

Looking at it, he was first nerfed on his AD. Afterwards people started building him AP. This too got nerfed and so people started building him tanky. After this got nerfed, there is almost no viable path to go with Rengar.

At this point in time, Rengar is incapable of fulfilling any role in a decent manner. He can't jungle and he gets destroyed by almost every top. Are there any plans to fix Rengar so that he is somewhat playable again?

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

^

Holy Malevolence

02-11-2013

I'd rather they just delete him. Give the cool lion guy character niche to a better designed kit.

OdinWolfe

02-11-2013

I bought rengar after the first nerfs, played him a little and couldn't do well with him, (maybe because I sucked), after the recent mega-nerfs I have come the the conclusion that he is unplayable.

Fire Lord Iroh

02-11-2013

bump

Treeke

02-11-2013

Well, what OP says it's true... His AD part was nerfed, his AP part was nerfed, his tanky part was nerfed...

But to be honest, I think that he is fine at the moment. It's a little weird, but I think that he is balanced. After the recents buffs he feels nice.

Iwillseeyoubleed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Housewife View Post
Right now Rengar averages between a 40% and 43% win rate. Furthermore, he is almost never picked after receiving heavy nerfs he can neither be played AD, AP, or Tanky. As far as I know, no other champion received such a heavy series of nerfs in the short amount of time Rengar did.

Looking at it, he was first nerfed on his AD. Afterwards people started building him AP. This too got nerfed and so people started building him tanky. After this got nerfed, there is almost no viable path to go with Rengar.

At this point in time, Rengar is incapable of fulfilling any role in a decent manner. He can't jungle and he gets destroyed by almost every top. Are there any plans to fix Rengar so that he is somewhat playable again?
He was actually played AP until his AP ratio got lowered, and his base damage on W went from 280 to 220-230 maxed. Then people started playing AD, but I agree he does need buffs somewhere.

WILL SMlTH

02-11-2013

he is more useless than karma or sej

Fire Lord Iroh

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeke View Post
Well, what OP says it's true... His AD part was nerfed, his AP part was nerfed, his tanky part was nerfed...

But to be honest, I think that he is fine at the moment. It's a little weird, but I think that he is balanced. After the recents buffs he feels nice.
Can you go more in depth as to how you believe he is balanced? I am genuinely curious as he is regarded as a highly weak champion these days.

Mo00se

02-11-2013

some good points in my thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3111341