Too much survivability...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

klorinator

Adjudicator

12-02-2009

and yet you keep adding it.

The tank snowball item seems like a bad idea in general. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see all the Ashe players picking this up first item as opposed to the current catalyst trend.

I also think that Rod of Ages hp and mp over time should be a unique passive.

I think the quicksilver sash or whatever should be a dps item with some kind of offensive stats. I think Banshee's veil is good enough for tanks and casters. If people want to have the cleanse effect then make them take cleanse. Don't replace it with another item that encourages MORE MR stacking plus cleanse for 1640 gold. I think the cleanse summoner spell will become much more popular with a draft mode.

It's bad enough for the casters who have to face teams who all get bashee's veil and then some of them have cleanse... now they can counter you with a cleanse item as well. I think you need to make a clickable item with some kind of dispell/silence so that casters with single target disable can counter back instead of just getting countered.

I'm sure I've gone on enough... bored at work.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

These click items worry me also. We'll have to play and see if they are detrimental to the game or actually beneficial.

Tempus Luder

12-02-2009

I think the idea behind Rod of Ages is that its unreasonable to stack them due to time constraints. I'd imagine it takes 15 minutes to farm an RoA on average then 15 for a second and by that time the average game should be over anyways. And if the game goes longer the survivalability is justified.

FalcoLombardi

12-02-2009

really? I've never played a game where I felt there was "too much survivability" Even most tanks can be exploded. Towers are useless even at level 6. The snowballing of the game makes killing and ganking very prevalent even at level 1. I always feel like people die very quickly.

I remember one of the best games I played (meaning skilled and fun), we collided in 5vs5 battles, and because of poisons (singed, teamo, and twitch) ended up with both teams completely wiping (all 10 players dead) several times. Thats how ridiculous the dmg is, you can wipe the other team even after everyone is dead.

I don't see that changing.

GNOY

12-05-2009

Yeah. Cleanse item, cleanse summoner spell, Banshee's, Mercury - how the **** we even supposed to nuke/disable someone Eh, just joking, but seriously, new cleanse item is useless and out of game context, also - its icon sux. Mercury should cost alittle more, they godlike. Banshee's is ok, though I think it shouldn't block some ultimates.

JayceJa

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Yeah. Cleanse item, cleanse summoner spell, Banshee's, Mercury - how the **** we even supposed to nuke/disable someone Eh, just joking, but seriously, new cleanse item is useless and out of game context, also - its icon sux. Mercury should cost alittle more, they godlike. Banshee's is ok, though I think it shouldn't block some ultimates.
banshees needs to give less desirable stats, health and MR along with the spell shield? its going to be too good, or too weak, not just right

id say replace the catalyst with something less desirable for tanking, perhaps a tear of the goddess, mana and mana regen instead of mana and health

as for mercury treads, i think they need to be remade to reduce the amount of slows by 30%(slow amount, not duration), and have no effect on other debuffs, possibly with a slightly cheaper cost

this way they are more effective against chain slows and snares, but not completely godlike and murder to champions who need their disables