Sign if you report Kassadin players, ally or enemy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

02-11-2013

WW's only weakness is his early game after they gutted his Q. But they also combined the % and AP scaling rather than making it either-or, so if you start with prospectors ring you don't really notice the difference.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
This.

And yes they're that close together.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3108648

Go be bad somewhere else.
That thread spawned some good discussion. I don't think that's a good example.

Orphane

02-11-2013

That thread spawned much-rehashed discussion that people already know, none of which you contributed to - period.

And the only reason I recognize your name is because out of all the people who use the Dominion forums as their Dear Diary for complaining about how much OP players damage their self-esteem, you're the most obnoxious.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
That thread spawned much-rehashed discussion that people already know, none of which you contributed to - period.

And the only reason I recognize your name is because out of all the people who use the Dominion forums as their Dear Diary for complaining about how much OP players damage their self-esteem, you're the most obnoxious.
You should see my GD posts if you think that's excessive. Once again though I'm surprised you care.

cocacolalips

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
Filing false reports only weakens the status of your future reports and people who abuse the report feature will have their privileges revoked or eventually be banned from the game.

The most you could try is report for Unskilled Play, which results in a sight tick against their matchmaking score. It's ambiguous, can't be contested in the tribunal, and won't hurt your report score. Getting slammed with multiple of those every game can actually have a legitimate impact on your matchmaking placement but only with enough number of the reports filed.

That's assuming it's not total bull**** that Riot has spoonfed everyone so that we don't just report under a different category and cross our fingers they get enough punish votes for it to actually matter. I'm more optimistic: Rioters aren't malicious people out to lie to us, they're just frequently ignorant.
You wish.

The truth is, you'll end in the tribunal no matter what if you accumulate enough reports. (not unskilled obviously, it does nothing)

Either way, you can't ruin the game for 9 people and expect to get away HAHA what are you thinking.