Sign if you report Kassadin players, ally or enemy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

02-11-2013

Then what the hell are you even reporting for? Unskilled doesn't do anything unless the player somehow generates a massive number of unskilled reports, in which case the Riot team maaaybe looks at their algorithms to see if this guy is misplaced.

Not everyone is as butthurt as you are. Reporting Kass players does nothing but soothe your wounded ego.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
1.) If everybody jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?

2.) You have yet to post anything of actual substance in the last few threads you've made, especially ones that contain valid issues within the Dominion community/mode. Again, just because you have a particular quip with a certain champion does not merit abusing the "report" feature.

3.) It doesn't matter what you report for, reporting for anything that isn't remotely legitimate or true because of a personal hang-up means you're abusing the system.

4.) Stop with the damned whining. You've played a one Dominion match in the last few days and saw a Kassadin, you act as if you play religiously and see a Kassadin in almost every game.

5.) Using your logic, you should've been reported for "unskilled" for duo-queing and building horribly on Warwick which helped cause your team to lose. You have no right to call anybody "unskilled", even if they play a champ you do not like.
Why are you going through my post history, lol? Are you actually that frustrated? You're actually incorrect in your conclusion about my Warwick play - he is a bad champion so you might as well just say I threw the game by playing WW - regardless of the build. Maybe you should consider not losing so much as Diana. Although in your defense you were first place so maybe it wasn't you. It still looks bad when you're losing as cheesecake picks though. Even so I am disappointed that you have to pick on somebody trying not to play freewin Dominion champions.

I've played Dominion as much as you have though, this isn't my main account. Tbh I just started this thread to kick up some sand, and clearly I have succeeded with you and others posting in a genuinely mad attitude.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Not everyone is as butthurt as you are. Reporting Kass players does nothing but soothe your wounded ego.
My ego isn't really wounded, I'm just tired of losing to freewin.

MyDeadGrandma

02-11-2013

Report unskilled is intended as a rage dump. Assuming they keep the abuse out of chat and just spill it all into the report, its fulfilling its purpose.

Torenia

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
My ego isn't really wounded, I'm just tired of losing to freewin.
You may need to reassess your contribution to your team then. I have beaten teams with Kassadin plenty of times without a Kassadin on our team as I am sure others have as well.

You can start by not hyperboling. He is not a freewin, he can make the game harder than most other champs, but freewin? Really? Sounds ego to me.

Also, refrain from bumping your own topic by replaying multiple times in a row to different people. You can respond to them all in one post.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
...Diana.... cheesecake picks...
Stopped reading right there.

Nice feeble attempt at trying to save face by claiming you wanted to troll a.k.a. "kick up some sand".

Also, Warwick is not bad, you're just bad with Warwick.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torenia View Post
You may need to reassess your contribution to your team then. I have beaten teams with Kassadin plenty of times without a Kassadin on our team as I am sure others have as well.

You can start by not hyperboling. He is not a freewin, he can make the game harder than most other champs, but freewin? Really? Sounds ego to me.

Also, refrain from bumping your own topic by replaying multiple times in a row to different people. You can respond to them all in one post.
I have beaten teams with Kassadin too. I have beaten teams with Jayce and Jax, Nidalee, and other cheese. It doesn't change my feeling on the issue. I am more than capable of winning against these champions.

Oh, that wasn't my intention to bump, just didn't feel like editing. Frustrated individuals are doing a good enough job of keeping this thread bumped. Mr. Minimod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Stopped reading right there.

Nice feeble attempt at trying to save face by claiming you wanted to troll a.k.a. "kick up some sand".

Also, Warwick is not bad, you're just bad with Warwick.
Let it go. Leave the thread, and don't post again. Your post quality deteriorated substantially. Warwick is an extremely subpar champion. You are claiming otherwise just to spite me. If you are so frustrated that you are compelled to say things I'm sure you know aren't true, you need to take a step back and cool down.

Orphane

02-11-2013

Warwick actually used to be very strong and even with nerfs and power creep he's still quite capable of holding his own. If you played Dominion as much as you claimed you do you would know that. Unless you're at top elo against one of the Dominion tourney team premades that happens to be tryharding there are no bad champs, only bad players.

But you're just kicking up sand so I'm sure it doesn't matter to you, despite the fact that you feel the need to "kick up sand" every 2 days or so with a new whine post.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Warwick actually used to be very strong and even with nerfs and power creep he's still quite capable of holding his own. If you played Dominion as much as you claimed you do you would know that. Unless you're at top elo against one of the Dominion tourney team premades that happens to be tryharding there are no bad champs, only bad players.

But you're just kicking up sand so I'm sure it doesn't matter to you, despite the fact that you feel the need to "kick up sand" every 2 days or so with a new whine post.
Are they truly that close together? Maybe I'll back off a little. I'm more interested in how/why you know who I am and why you care.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:

This.

And yes they're that close together.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3108648

Go be bad somewhere else.