Sign if you report Kassadin players, ally or enemy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seattlebadboy

02-11-2013

my friend got banned for playing kassadin, 12 reports in 5 games 3 day ban.

Malah

02-11-2013

Filing false reports only weakens the status of your future reports and people who abuse the report feature will have their privileges revoked or eventually be banned from the game.

The most you could try is report for Unskilled Play, which results in a sight tick against their matchmaking score. It's ambiguous, can't be contested in the tribunal, and won't hurt your report score. Getting slammed with multiple of those every game can actually have a legitimate impact on your matchmaking placement but only with enough number of the reports filed.

That's assuming it's not total bull**** that Riot has spoonfed everyone so that we don't just report under a different category and cross our fingers they get enough punish votes for it to actually matter. I'm more optimistic: Rioters aren't malicious people out to lie to us, they're just frequently ignorant.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-11-2013

A Kassadin Riftwalks into a bar.
The counter is null and void.

Orphane

02-11-2013

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Now that I think about it, your hair-trigger tendency to post QQ threads on the forums likely marks you as someone with quite the toxic attitude

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Now that I think about it, your hair-trigger tendency to post QQ threads on the forums likely marks you as someone with quite the toxic attitude
Never been reprimanded by the tribunal.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Abusing a system for personal reasons does not help your cause and further weakens that of those who legitimately use the report feature or have valid issues with Dominion.

Stop it please.
I have valid issues with Dominion. Tryhards spamming free win comps. Trust me, I'm not the only one reporting Kass players, lol. They are probably just afraid to admit it. I don't really blame them.

And for the record I report for unskilled.

Fabs457

02-11-2013

Its not the players' fault for playing him. Blame riot for not considering his kit when designing this mode/map. Blind pick is free reign to play whatever you want. Its clear we need rank... but thats been the story forever now

Orphane

02-11-2013

Oh hey you report for unskilled

Which doesn't actually do anything

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Oh hey you report for unskilled

Which doesn't actually do anything
Good, I wouldn't want them to get banned. But it is making a statement at least.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
I have valid issues with Dominion. Tryhards spamming free win comps. Trust me, I'm not the only one reporting Kass players, lol. They are probably just afraid to admit it. I don't really blame them.

And for the record I report for unskilled.
1.) If everybody jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?

2.) You have yet to post anything of actual substance in the last few threads you've made, especially ones that contain valid issues within the Dominion community/mode. Again, just because you have a particular gripe with a certain champion does not merit abusing the "report" feature.

3.) It doesn't matter what you report for, reporting for anything that isn't remotely legitimate or true because of a personal hang-up means you're abusing the system.

4.) Stop with the damned whining. You've played one Dominion match in the last few days and saw a Kassadin, you act as if you play religiously and see a Kassadin in almost every game.

5.) Using your logic, you should've been reported for "unskilled" for duo-queing and building horribly on Warwick which helped cause your team to lose. You have no right to call anybody "unskilled", even if they play a champ you do not like.