Sign if you report Kassadin players, ally or enemy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Signed.

Genericke

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Signed.
Sadly simply playing Kassadin on dominion isn't a bannable offense (although it should be). I will say though that I'm much faster to report a Kassadin and let nothing slide.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
Sadly simply playing Kassadin on dominion isn't a bannable offense (although it should be). I will say though that I'm much faster to report a Kassadin and let nothing slide.
I would imagine you're reporting close to every Kass anyways, because they tend to be talkative dicks.

BROSEPHIROTH

02-11-2013

Talk about an abuse of the reporting system.

IDontWasteFood

02-11-2013

This thread clearly wins QQ of the week and it's only Monday.

AK47WOLF

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROSEPHIROTH View Post
Talk about an abuse of the reporting system.
Players choose what is bannable in the Tribunal. Riot has reaffirmed this time and time again.

And many players consider Kassadin to be abusive/exploitative. They typically ruin the game for 5 other people in a gamemode that is scraping for every player that it can get.

Garo Fury

02-11-2013

I report them if they lose since only way to lose with Kassadin is intentionally.

Torenia

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Players choose what is bannable in the Tribunal. Riot has reaffirmed this time and time again.

And many players consider Kassadin to be abusive/exploitative. They typically ruin the game for 5 other people in a gamemode that is scraping for every player that it can get.
Except Riot will not ban for this. In fact, these improper reports will weaken your future reports. I don't remember if it is punishable for spamming such childish reports, but I would hope so.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Jesus christ...at first I didn't believe DSpyder when he said the Dom forums are filled with QQ...but after reading this week's threads, this one takes the cake.

We get it, Kassadin is OP, could we not beat the dead horse anymore? Abusing a system for personal reasons does not help your cause and further weakens that of those who legitimately use the report feature or have valid issues with Dominion.

Stop it please.

Torenia

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Jesus christ...at first I didn't believe DSpyder when he said the Dom forums are filled with QQ...but after reading this week's threads, this one takes the cake.

We get it, Kassadin is OP, could we not beat the dead horse anymore? Abusing a system for personal reasons does not help your cause and further weakens that of those who legitimately use the report feature or have valid issues with Dominion.

Stop it please.
Man speaks the truth