I just found out I have brain damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiteAzure

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowcaine View Post
i'm talking about my parents and doctors

I honestly was worried all last night and the following day that you would not come back, are you still there? @@

I can't help with this stuff because I have not been in your shoes, but just know a guy that you know nothing about(and most likely you do not particularly care about) over the internet is worried about you.

Krag Maw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokelda2 View Post
on another note... did you know that NEARLY ALL improvments to the medical field such as new drugs, new kinds of procedures and other things like that come from from privatized medical systems? Its amazing what happens when you have people driven to improve what happens.

now imagine if league of legends was made by a government approved game company what no matter how good or bad their game was they were guaranteed the same pay and player base because it was mandated by the government?

How many truly good games do you think there would be if there was NO reward for better performance? Why spend a ton of time working on a really good game when you can half ass it and play a game made by someone else and still get the same pay?
why would they be guaranteed the same player base?

Warlow13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloan forever View Post
why would they be guaranteed the same player base?
The same player base is because there would be no other options in this analogy. No other game online multiplayer game would exist.

When you are saying people have options with their medical care now and can go to the best doctors they can afford, that's not 100% true. Some doctors, while charging the same rates as other doctors at a certain hospital or practice (since that rate is decided by the hospital organization and not the doctor), are more qualified or just flat out better than their peers, however because of that it is harder to get in to see them.

That's not helpful to the OP at all, just a little insight from someone who has a lot of doctors in the family.