I just found out I have brain damage

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowcaine

02-11-2013

Ama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmond View Post
How does it feel? Do you know when that happened? Can you notice any difference in your thought process before and after your injury?
I never got "injured" and i do know what happened. When I was 12 I lived in a room that would heat up sometimes upwards of 120 degrees, and I lived here for a year. No airconditioning, no nothing. I just wasn't getting enough water i guess and i just got so dehydrated on a day to day basis that my brain started getting damaged. Nobody knew what the cause was, and when I pleaded to get taken to the doctor the first time I was dismissed with barely a glance and any chance of getting back my cognitive function was shattered. Recently, maybe 2 months ago, I went to the doctor's again, not gonna be told im just hallucinating or whatever (2 years later from when i was 12, 14 now) and to make a long story short, i got diagnosed with brain damage.

Imagine every time you try to form a coherent thought a knife just slices through your mind and you either forget what you were thinking about or you're at a loss for words. I forget things i'm doing as i'm doing them a massive amount of times a day, I have no individual interests. I used to really actually enjoy doing things, but now I do it just to kill time because I just wanna kill myself I have depression. What makes it 200% worse is that I used to be extremely smart, I had my IQ tested at an extremely young age and got 178 (15 higher than stephen hawking), now i'm lucky if I'm even average in intelligence. fml, it's all because of ****ing retarded people in positions of authority delivering verdicts to people without a second thought. **** the world

TrollForALiving

02-11-2013

X5TerRaN is that you?

SLRMercedes

02-11-2013

nobody cares

Crede777

02-11-2013

Tons of brain damage.

Crowcaine

02-11-2013

and this is why im killing myself

Tempname8956

02-11-2013

You'll fit in just fine here.

3ternalkarma

02-11-2013

see this is what happens when you play ryze... stop banging your head on the keyboard for pentakills

mambawarrior0

02-11-2013

Was it caused by playing Teemo in ranked?
Because if so, you deserved it.

Crowcaine

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
Was it caused by playing Teemo in ranked?
Because if so, you deserved it.
no

Inkilo

02-11-2013

Well you should probably jump off enough cliffs to fix this I would recommend 3 it helped when I had a broken arm.

12345 ... 6