Yordle: A Distasteful Term

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyAzFuk View Post
dont need to be so mean, i didnt think kog and ryze where yordles ( i dont yordles really means anything tbh) but ive heard them called yordles before. oh also what kind of nerds would read the lore.... o.O
ps: oh and thx trolosuarus for the nice response
Nerds are we huh? And you accuse me of being mean. Well despite your insult to many, many people, I will still answer your question.
Here, this should help you. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Bandle_City

If you think "nerds" are the only people who read the lore, then why post on the LORE FORUMS ASKING A QUESTION INVOLVING THE LORE?

I read the lore because it brings life to a character and the world around them. They grow on you, you learn about the world, it doesn't feel so... flat might I say. But hey you know, READING is for nerds, why would anyone READ amirite?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mondreus

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyAzFuk View Post
dont need to be so mean, i didnt think kog and ryze where yordles ( i dont yordles really means anything tbh) but ive heard them called yordles before. oh also what kind of nerds would read the lore.... o.O
ps: oh and thx trolosuarus for the nice response
Are you 10 or something? If you don't read because you think it's "nerdy" then you shouldn't be playing this game, kid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
............-_-
You are an idiot
Sighhhh.... its hard being so good at lore with all these scrubs around in my forum

can't post with this team....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SneakyAzFuk

Junior Member

02-14-2013

i was being cheeky notice the (... o.O) its like going in a comic book store and talking the clerk and saying who reads comic books now a days?
oh and trolosuarus with the only sincere response again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyAzFuk View Post
i was being cheeky notice the (... o.O) its like going in a comic book store and talking the clerk and saying who reads comic books now a days?
oh and trolosuarus with the only sincere response again
Words cannot express visual thoughts and emotions.
The symbol you used isn't typically (as in this case, never before) used to represent "just kidding"

Pardon my confusion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SneakyAzFuk

Junior Member

02-16-2013

No what it represents is the facial expression one would give while looking around at all the people in the current location after saying the connected line, but now i've spent days trying to explain my meaning of the aforementioned comment and it has become so vague and philosophical that.. im just going to stop.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyAzFuk View Post
No what it represents is the facial expression one would give while looking around at all the people in the current location after saying the connected line, but now i've spent days trying to explain my meaning of the aforementioned comment and it has become so vague and philosophical that.. im just going to stop.
If you wan't to do that

Do this >_>
Or this <_<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smugfish27

Member

02-21-2013

Female yordles don't have fur, male yordles do. PROBLEM SOLVED


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HalcyonicHS

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smugfish27 View Post
Female yordles don't have fur, male yordles do. PROBLEM SOLVED
That's more lazy design than any lore-related phenomena. Tristana, Poppy, etc. were meant to be a separate species called the Meglings, but Riot thought having two species of short humanoids would be confusing therefore merged Meglings and Yordles together. Hence the discrepancies within the species.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HonorableGeneral

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonicHS View Post
That's more lazy design than any lore-related phenomena. Tristana, Poppy, etc. were meant to be a separate species called the Meglings, but Riot thought having two species of short humanoids would be confusing therefore merged Meglings and Yordles together. Hence the discrepancies within the species.
In order to cover this, it's now canon that Yordles exhibit what's known in the real world as "sexual dimorphism".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism

Basically, Yordle males are hairy and tend to resemble animals and Yordle females are hairless (except for hair on head) and have blue skin.


123