Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, Really /equalize

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

02-11-2013

My team just did it last game when we were like 30-10, over 10k gold.

We ended up losing and of course the other team didnt equalize back, in fact they did say : ''GG Noobs'' ''Lol u guys suck''.

Never doing it again.

Wagons

Huntsman

02-11-2013

I hate you rex.

AriesMajor

02-11-2013

It should be an automated scaling function in reaction to a leaver in a serious ranked game. The way it stands now.....

A. Its impossible to fully test in an accurate environment because pbe is full of people who don't actually give a damn about testing or reporting bugs or anything.

B. Its not something a winning team would agree on due to "I gotta win nao!" syndrome.

I've had plenty of chances to test out this feature by facerolling pbe players but my team never agrees to vote yes. It doesn't matter that I'm 27 and 0...my team just wont agree to try it out.

The way I look at equalize is like this. If I'm facerolling the enemy team and want to give them a chance to catch up due to a leaver or troll and I'm up there going 20 and 0 15 and 1 etc, the only way to give the enemy team a chance is if I just go afk. Cause my teams not gonna give a damn to vote on it. They want wins too bad.

MickeyTheFiasco

02-11-2013

I have used equalized several times, and I have also convinced the other team to use it too.

RexSaur

02-11-2013

Quote:
Wagons:
I hate you rex.

Shhh noop.

Dackstrus

02-11-2013

I use it on PBE. I also usually make the game as well.

It's not to often i remember it in time though.

CapJackSparrow1

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Here's to hoping it doesn't make its way to the main client, Expect Custom and Bots i guess.