Elise troubles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G Dawg Money

02-11-2013

I have a problem vs. every Elise top, maybe its only because I've faced her maybe like 5-6 times only but I always lose or just farm-tie lane. Help me beat her

Ladd 06

02-11-2013

Elise is a poke heavy champion but early merc treads are great it allows you to run away from her spider bomb, have some MR, and reduces her stun which give her less time to react mainly shes great against melee champions so somthing ranged and some sustain Vladmamir would work I think just ask your jungler for a early gank top

LoudFootSteps

02-11-2013

Elise, a terrible mid but good solo top. You know what that means? If you get countered...

Lane swap. Every mid will beat her in lane.

ROKAF JE

02-11-2013

Terrible mid.. what?
She relies on Magic Pen. Magic pen is harder to get than Magic Resist is...
Sorc boots - 15 mpen
Merc Treads - 25 MR and an amazing tenacity passive for 100 more gold (it works against her stun!)
Haunting guise? Countered by Hexdrinker!

Yeah, she can be shut down

If you play an AD champion with some sort of sustain, between spirit visage/treads/drinker she's basically toast.
Runic Bulwark and Banshee's Veil are also great options.
Mercurial Scimitar for those who have no mana...

The list goes on. Click the magic resist tab and go to town. Just don't forget to build some damage, too.

PoisonedPeace

02-11-2013

She is good against bruisers. % health dmg Q
her spider W gives her a little sustain.
She doesn't need damage to get kills.

This means you can't play bursty because she gets tanky, you can try to play tank into mid game, but you'll probably have it rough in laning phase.

When I face Elise I just try to beat her at her own game Nidalee.

Nids has better poke, and more burst. (Assuming you build ap) Nids isn't as tanky into mid/late game, but she is a really good champ atm.