Would you like to see Clyde as a champion in league?

Yes! 120 86.33%
Riot pls 45 32.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Clyde, The Polychrome Artist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cvdslayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

very nice =]

Elbakro

03-05-2013

Thanks!

TheSurfinSlayer

03-05-2013

Really interesting champion!

Extra points for him not being yet another champ with a sword or something.

Shelaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

ok i have to say, i very, very, very, very much do like the entire concept of this champion. His tool kit is so far away from what league has currently that i feel like your making a new type of game with it!

Also if you still need a splash art done i might be able to pull something together to give people a idea of what he would look like. I can base it off of your description in the front of the post.
Just leave me the link and a reminder on my thread plox

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3192569

P.S. since its such a in-depth champion especially with the style of clothing and the details. I wont guarantee any deadlines since i have to contest with classes as well ^^; sorry but life goes on~

Elbakro

03-06-2013

Thank you so much! I posted a reminder link like you asked.

Shelaka

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbakro View Post
Thank you so much! I posted a reminder link like you asked.
lol ok, Just keep your eyes on my topic in the fan art section. Once i finish up with a front facing sketch ill post it here and there.

ill try and think of a splash art pose in the mean time after the sketch and any changed you might want to your champ

xHarukox

03-06-2013

Beautiful idea.

/signed.

Elbakro

03-06-2013

Thanks!

Elbakro

03-06-2013

Woot 100 Yes!'s, and 21 riot pls, which also means yes. Too bad the poll lis ending soon should have made it longer

Suibuku

03-06-2013

I really do like this concept, I believe that you put a lot of work into it and it really deserves to go somewhere.
The lore, while very well written, doesn't give a good enough reason for him to join the League.

His abilities are very well made mechanically I think, but they don't particularly empower his lore at all. (I might have misread something and maybe you have already done this, but, if you tie in the black paint into his lore somehow I think it will improve your design tenfold.)

Take Karthus for example, in his lore it says that he was always interested in death, and even faked it just to see his own funeral. His passive is only fitting that he can still cast spells for 7 seconds after death.

You have obviously spent a lot of time on this to prepare a good concept. Good work!