Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should the bonus damage on Nasus Q crit?

Leave it as it is now, bug or not. Let the dog crit. 14 73.68%
No, that's imbalanced. The bonus damage shouldn't crit. 5 26.32%
Voters 19 .

Nasus Q Crits

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V0xx

02-11-2013

Since the S3 patch, Nasus's permanent bonus damage on his q is able to crit. I want to hear from Riot regarding whether this is an intentional change or if this is a bug.
If this is just a bug, would you want it to remain this way, or would you prefer that it's fixed? Personally I sort of like his q being able to crit. Of course with the upcoming buffs to Nasus the bonus damage crit may need to be removed for balance reasons, but the current situation isn't game breaking.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-11-2013

Surrender at 20 stated that it was a change. No bug here. He's also getting more love in the next patch.

Banana Dragon

02-11-2013

considering it is on hit. it should be able to crit also because it is melee. Ezreal's Q on the other hand should nnot be able to

Orvix

02-15-2013

I didn't even know it was a bug, it should be allow to always crit since it has always been that way.