League of Legends not working after new patch

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seiya17

02-11-2013

I used to be able to play just fine. Once I downloaded the new update it doesn't seem to work. I can hit play and get into a lobby but as soon as everyone locks in and the game is about to start the little League of Legends logo thing won't even pop up. When I click on the client that minimizes itself it says In game Game is still in progress. I have tried exiting and trying to reconnect but when I go to reconnect it just does the same thing and minimizes itself and the League of Legends logo doesn't pop up. Won't load at all. I have tried restarting and that didn't work. I believe it is because of the new patch but at this point I am unsure.

Boplt

02-11-2013

bump, same

Reuschel

02-11-2013

Having many problems myself with Riot and their servers.

IHBILSM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Mine is not working either. I lock in. we "start" the game. No LoL logo, and like at top it says game in progress

xMintyxTeax

02-11-2013

Glad I'm not alone in this.

I tried re-downloading it to repair what was wrong, and bam. Still have the same thing telling me that the game is in progress.

Typhoonis Zir

02-11-2013

Same!
Since I'm new and have only played roughly 8 games is got me a suspension since I "abandoned" the game and the one after that since I thought it was just a one-time thing -_-

xMintyxTeax

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoonis Zir View Post
Same!
Since I'm new and have only played roughly 8 games is got me a suspension since I "abandoned" the game and the one after that since I thought it was just a one-time thing -_-
Yeah I know what you mean! I'm sorry that happened to you! You should keep playing once this is fixed though, it's well worth it.

Seiya17

02-11-2013

bump to try to get fix

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-12-2013

Where are you all connecting from geographically?

xMintyxTeax

02-12-2013

NA. More specifically USA - Ohio

1234511 ... 12