Announcing the Collegiate Program

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chingming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Wow , & I was thinking of hosting a school-wide LoL Tournament for Senior Project. Thank ! I'll ask for more info C:

rajo101

02-12-2013

Dang, I hope my college is doing this, I gotta check it out with them!

OpenSheep

02-12-2013

Please create a club for Napa High School!

HarbingerODeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

@RiotJaws

I was wondering how long would it be after an application was submitted will we see the organization show up. Also, What about displaying information about the colleges that have been issued a challenge so that we can help with that challenge?

TsubameGo

Recruiter

02-12-2013

This sounds like it would be great! I already know some ten people from my school that play League, so I'm curious how many more play it. This is an excellent step towards community gaming!

GG PwnZwn

02-12-2013

This is amazing i am very excited to see this i attend the College of Sequoias Visalia California.

Got Jinxed

02-12-2013

I tired to start a ranked team in my school, even asked in the office if I could start a club but even with the large number of students that play we got no traction. This should have come out Season 2 and it is to little too late.

A Man of Justice

02-12-2013

"nab some kick-ass swag"
I'm done, goodbye league.

Bonesaw7

02-12-2013

Cool idea. My one question here: How do we go about gathering people who would like to be in a League club? Just start with the few who we know play LoL? I need to know where to start because I am excited about this opportunity and I know that many people play League on campus. I just need to find a way to get their attention.

ectoBiologist

02-13-2013

Hi I'm ectoBiologist and I live in Australia therefore I miss out on all the awesome stuff like this. ._.