Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Announcing the Collegiate Program

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HydroBreed

02-11-2013

So this seems great. One question though, where is this "Sign-up" sheet? Can not seem to find it anywhere.....did I just see....Teemo?

Orthan

02-11-2013

Quote:
ScaryCrazyPerson:
How hard would it be to start something like this for cities? I'm done with school. But it'd still be cool to start up a local adult LoL club.

Why not go out and try? maybe make a few flyers, see if you get any intrest and go from there

KøD The Chøsen

02-11-2013

So... I founded a League of Legends club at my High School (Under the name "Internet Psychology Club". Are high schools going to get this opportunity (Minus the Texan tournament) at a later date?

Briandot

02-11-2013

i love this idea, lets friends connect online, but it kinda sucks because you cant seem to enter middle/high schools which is what im in :/ but my school probly doesnt have a group anyway

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

02-11-2013

woot woot lets do this!!

Taday

02-11-2013

Yes instead of school wise can we make a group for our town / city etc ?

RiotJaws

Collegiate Community Coordinator

Follow RiotJaws on Twitter

02-11-2013

Quote:
Thy HoundMaster:
aaaaaaand yet another thing Canada gets too miss out on <3
EDIT: alright fine not all of Canada has to miss out, just me .-.

If your school isn't listed, you can e-mail [email]collegiate@riotgames.com[/email] and we can look into that for you

Raef Wolfe

Recruiter

02-11-2013

For all the folks wondering about High School, I find it very unlikely this will happen for you any time soon. In the past we've had events that could only be attended by those of 18+, due to the fact that photos sent to Riot could be used in marketing and other such things. Plus I think you technically have to be a legal adult (18+) to play the game anyway, at least I believe it says that in the ToU.

Instead, consider using this as a way of connecting with locals. Look up colleges in the area and ask when events are being held and network with them. For seniors and juniors, you can scope out what colleges you're looking to attend and either talk to the club there or consider starting one on your arrival!

Shimrra3

02-11-2013

How can we do LAN when we require the internet to play. It isn't the same thing!!

TwilightSparkley

02-11-2013

No high school clubs? Come on riot we all know our whole community is 13 year olds.