Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jarvans ult is f*cked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid Is A Feeder

02-11-2013

Jarvans ult is useless if you try to lock down fizz/hecarim.

1. Get jarvan and fizz
2. Jarvan ults fizz
3. fizz just walks out like nothing happened, not like he was meant to be locked down by an impassable wall.
4. cry as an awesome champ is useless because hecarim and alistair can do it. Anyone with a phantom dancer can do it. (not even going to go into the 100 other champions that can dash out of it)

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

02-11-2013

I have noticed a lot of champions walking through J4's ult, without ghost or Phantom Dancers. In one game I witnessed Poppy do it, as well as Noc.

Icypolefreak

02-11-2013

Could it be with the client not updated? so technically the wall was never there if the server thinks its not?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

02-11-2013

Quote:
Icypolefreak:
Could it be with the client not updated? so technically the wall was never there if the server thinks its not?

Not in my situation. As several of my teammates were stuck in it with J4.

Icypolefreak

02-11-2013

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
Not in my situation. As several of my teammates were stuck in it with J4.

must be the skin itself then

sparkyyyyy

02-11-2013

This doesnt happen with fizz and j4 on beta now, a was in a game as fizz a while ago and couldnt walk out of his ult

Icypolefreak

02-11-2013

Quote:
slayer1192:
This doesnt happen with fizz and j4 on beta now, a was in a game as fizz a while ago and couldnt walk out of his ult

i sense a patch coming thru

Mid Is A Feeder

02-11-2013

I was playing mid lane against fizz, every single time he just walked out when i ulted him. Happened 3 times.

Lardis Lidesci

02-14-2013

I've had 3 seperate games in the last week where a garen has simply walked through the walls of my ulti. The garen even admitted to knowing he was able to do it, as he'd just done it the day before to another j4.

Eaglez47

02-14-2013

Can't nocturne use W and walk out?