Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Improve model of old Champions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125b3531eaea8bd3a3fd6

02-11-2013

I really loved annie's new model
i would really like if you could rework on the old champions like warwick, tristanna, sivir, zilean, blitzcrank, etc...
You guys are making a fantastic job at particles and models of the latest champions (Thresh) and i would really love those old champions to look as beatiful as the new ones!

Just my opinion, but i think i would prefer those champions beeing remodeled rather than making more champs

andys5538

02-11-2013

sivir was remade a year ago.....

IS125b3531eaea8bd3a3fd6

02-11-2013

Quote:
andys5538:
sivir was remade a year ago.....

her model wasn't

ploki122

02-11-2013

Actually, the "new champion" team and the "remodel" are 2 completely different teams with little, if any, shared members. So there will still be new champions, and there will still be reworks, both visually and gameplay-wise.

Kuroiraishu

02-11-2013

From what I understand, they are slowly trying to remodel all of the classic champions anyways. Since I started playing back in July of 2011, the major remodels I've seen have been Ashe, Soraka, Katarina, Nidalee, Twisted Fate, and Annie. I'm sure even as we discuss this, they're working on the new models of another champion that they know desperately needs it. Remodeling a champion is a slow process since they pretty much have to build them from the ground up. It's more than just designing a skin to throw over the bones when it comes to a remodel. Those same bones get remodeled and rigged so they look awesome in the game.

Just be patient with Riot. We'll most likely see another champion re-work in the next few months. =)

DeathsFist789

02-11-2013

No one ever mentions Nunu in these threads lol. Have you seen him? He just looks clumsy and goofy with his exaggerated proportions, plus the fact that Nunu himself (the kid on top) flops around like a wet noodle when the champ is moving. HE needs a visual rework.

IS125b3531eaea8bd3a3fd6

02-11-2013

Quote:
DeathsFist789:
No one ever mentions Nunu in these threads lol. Have you seen him? He just looks clumsy and goofy with his exaggerated proportions, plus the fact that Nunu himself (the kid on top) flops around like a wet noodle when the champ is moving. HE needs a visual rework.

HHAAHAHAA
so true... him and heimer, with spagetti on his head

Oyin

02-12-2013

Evelynn needs to get a remodel

JGJ316

02-13-2013

Sivir will never be remodeled. Ever. Five years from now, when there are 500 champions, Riot will be like, "Well guys, we finally think it is time... to reremodel Ashe. Her graphics and animations from her old remodel just don't stand up to newer champions."
:P haha

CursedJoker

02-13-2013

Xin zhao need a remodel too he look like a clown.