Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Joueur cherche equipe pour s'améliorer/ player search team to be better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteFangSon

02-11-2013

Bonjours je suis quebecois et je cherche d'autres joueurs pour pouvoir amméliorer mon jeu d'équipe et s'amuser. Jai un miccro ( Skype , TS3). Je joue assez fréquement mais surtout le soir. J'adore jouer ADC/ support/ bot/ mid.

Hi guys im looking for player/ team to play with. Im a french player but i play with a lot of buddy in english . I got a Mic ( Skype, TS3) I play mostly ADC support bot and mid and I learn fast so if u are interested make me a sign.

XxfistingxX

02-11-2013

salut, je suis québécois également, je joue support ou top si je suis tanné de support, ce qui arrive rarement. je serais interessé a joué avec toi, jai Skype, disponible ce soir

WhiteFangSon

02-11-2013

je tai adder je vais tenvoyer mon skype par message se soir