DominateTT.com Is Here! Weekly Tournaments, Guides, Forum & More!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roman

02-11-2013

Good work A+++++

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

the best!

KakeManz

02-11-2013

Looks great, love the tier lists. The descriptions are great, and I'm going to have to try out a few things I'd have never thought possible on TT. Also looking forward to some tourneys.

Rumbles

02-12-2013

Just curious, could you guys do similar to the SoloMid site for guides and allow non-pros to write some? I wouldn't mind writing a couple guides or something because I play a decent amount of TT and would like to help the newer players.

I'm not a diamond/plat player though, so I'm not too sure if you would want my guides on highest level or whatever. But my team was close to gold in preseason and we just haven't had the time yet for placement in the newest system.

Fisherton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torryy View Post
Just curious, could you guys do similar to the SoloMid site for guides and allow non-pros to write some? I wouldn't mind writing a couple guides or something because I play a decent amount of TT and would like to help the newer players.

I'm not a diamond/plat player though, so I'm not too sure if you would want my guides on highest level or whatever. But my team was close to gold in preseason and we just haven't had the time yet for placement in the newest system.
Looks like you go here to submit a guide. I don't know what their requirements are for a guide to be accepted though. I would suggest just submitting one and see what happens.

DG TheFeedski

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torryy View Post

We tried doing that once with DominateDominion but it was a lot more work than I thought. I didn't have the knowledge to make a guide system myself so I had to hire someone. With constant league changes that requires constant pay to update the system. :\ I'm currently talking with Mobafire and we are trying to work something out for the guides but for now I can't afford to build our own guide system.

thegoochmiester

02-13-2013

Feedski looking great sir. Maybe soon will be getting featured games that people can spectate.

DG TheFeedski

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoochmiester View Post
Feedski looking great sir. Maybe soon will be getting featured games that people can spectate.
I think that's something the community should push for together.

Draktok

02-13-2013

huzzah! I'm a s1,2,3 gold player, i guess i should step it up now.

DG TheFeedski

02-14-2013

There should be a new post going up to day. Written by the one and only Tootulz.