Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No boots this season?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

02-11-2013

Homeguard's too good. I always upgrade boots, even if it's not right away.

atheimetal

02-11-2013

Since when has movespeed stopped being important?

Drukyul

02-11-2013

Yeah I decided to wait on boots for a while last match. Then the enemy Garen showed up and told me with pure body language that I should go upgrade them.

Voliboar

02-11-2013

Quote:
atheimetal:
Since when has movespeed stopped being important?

Boots 1 just gives too little. For a support who usually stays in the back boots 2 are neither as important as on other champions.

Wait we're not talking about supports, never mind.

bobbie joe2

02-11-2013

Quote:
A Blind Moron:
When I play I don't buy boots until I have Warmogs

fixed that for you

atheimetal

02-11-2013

Quote:
Voliboar:
Boots 1 just gives too little. For a support who usually stays in the back boots 2 are neither as important as on other champions.

Wait we're not talking about supports, never mind.

I can see it on supports who really need to dedicate early gold to some sustain/wards/etc. although it seemed like not everyone was talking about support. I guess I just love being fast - gives you some leeway if you find yourself in a less than favorable position.

Logan Richardson

02-11-2013

I kinda wish they added a GP10 as a new kind of boot. Or some kind of health boot.

One thing that I'm mad about is that they didnt add an "Absolute true damage" boots to counter all those pesky Kayles, Trynds, and Poppys that I cant kill with my Darius QQ

ABSOLUTE TRUE DAMAGE BOOTS WHERE???