Dear Diamonds who keep getting queued with me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightMayre

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
Indeed. I skipped a division on my last win streak in ranked, and I'm consistently queued with golds. But that doesn't change the fact that I have a silver border, which means I make silver ganks and lose dragon/baron with my silver smiting.
Smiting and ganking isn't determined by your rank, knowing when to gank is a different story though but even that usually comes with experience and not rank, but smiting is really easy and it doesn't take a diamond elo player to know how to do so.

Cenerae

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMayre View Post
Smiting and ganking isn't determined by your rank, knowing when to gank is a different story though but even that usually comes with experience and not rank, but smiting is really easy and it doesn't take a diamond elo player to know how to do so.
I think he knows that but is noting that if he ever messes up, his team instantly jumps on him and blames it on his silver border.

Because you know, plat/diamond players NEVER make mistakes. Ever.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
I think he knows that but is noting that if he ever messes up, his team instantly jumps on him and blames it on his silver border.

Because you know, plat/diamond players NEVER make mistakes. Ever.
I do; it was sarcasm. I'm just new to this level of badgering. I've become accustomed to the blame game, jungling so often, but harassing me for this is just silly. It didnt matter that I was 3/1/1 10 minutes in, with their mid Khazik 2 levels behind our mid Kayle. As soon as we started losing, the game degenerated to this new ******ry.