Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I don't see a problem.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clippz

02-11-2013

Hey there fellow League Players,

I'm Clippz, 1 Year League player, first time forum poster. So I have been browsing recently and seen a lot of complaining about the new bracket system, and how it is "to hard" to carry yourself out.

I am currently Ranked in Silver II and I find that this is probably exactly where I should be. Yes, it is hard to carry a game by yourself, however it is possible. These post about you winning lane, and not being able to carry your team are kinda absurd.

This is a teamwork game yes, and if someone else was feeding a lane, help correct them. I personally dont believe( and god am I going to get trolled for this so hard) that any game is not recoverable. If you feel that someone else did poorly in lane, recover in team fights.

The majority of the games I have lost while in ranked, have been because not only did one person screw up, but we did not adapt and overcome to our mistakes early on. Take charge of your team, focus down the carries, peel of their bruisers and turn around the team fights.

I just dont see a problem with how this new system is so bad. Yes the LP ratio is kinda jank, but shouldn't you feel accomplished to win a game and get that much closer to your goals.

Just my opinions. If you are raging just take a break, get a decent duo partner, and KCCO.

Enjoy!

TL-DR - Brackets aren't broken, use teamwork and win.

Liberalator

02-11-2013

I agree. I went into a PvP match, with one of my guys I use for dom. and ended up using wrong summoner spells. Plus the enemy group had a troll shaco. Needless to say I ended up 2/9/32 or something ( he was a tank, so I wanted to support ) and did TERRIBLE early game. However, i let my teammates know how i messed up and they were very, extremely supportive and we ended up actually winning.

Going from a complete loss to a win is such a thrill, especially against a jerk >.> but teamwork is essential, so i agree with you

laxjoh

02-11-2013

Upvote to oblivion.

zaroph

02-17-2013

I do agree with what you said, however i do have one thing to say in return. League is a 5v5 like you said and requires your whole team to win games even if the rest are bad they are still needed. The problems that i have is that they are oblivious to what is going on and what people are saying. When mid just lets their lane roam and bot becomes a 4vs2 you can't blame bot for dying because well being tower dived by 4 of them, there isn't much you can do. So the problem is that you can't get to the point that you are fed and able to carry. Bad teams do happen and sometimes you do have to just take a break but, when you get countless teams who just don't work together there is nothing you can do. And for that to continue on for days what should you do? For example I went 15/5 with darius and i got doubles almost every fight and went for the main targets like adc and mid nukers. But, mid went 1/9 and just sad around watching each lane just farming and not joining in the fights until the end. There isn't anything you can do. So to put this all in a nutshell sometimes it is the team and sometimes there isn't anything you can do, being the only one in a fight to survive and only killing one even if you are having a perfect game with 20 kills if your team dies they focus and you die.