LoL on the Microsoft Surface Pro - mouse pointer off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

robbiestells

02-11-2013

Hey I just picked up the Microsoft Surface Pro and LoL seems to run fine on it. However, the mouse pointer is off by quite a good deal in the game, making it impossible to play. Has anyone else had this issue? I tried changing the resolution in full screen but that doesn't fix it. When I go to Windowed mode, the mouse pointer is in the right place, but I can't fit the game window on the screen. Any suggestions?

Sweetie Bot 2

02-11-2013

its because of the app scaling, set the scaling back to 100% when you use a mouse and keyboard problem solved

BitLocker

02-19-2013

How do I do that, same problem here

RocketOgre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-01-2013

You can disable display scaling for an individual Windows 7 desktop app.

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)

2. Type the name of the app.

3. Select the application’s tile on the Start screen (swipe down on the tile or right click), and then tap or click Open file location to open File Explorer on the desktop.

4. In File Explorer, tap and hold or right-click on the application’s executable (.exe) file and select Properties.

5. Select the Compatibility tab.

6. In the Settings section, select the box next to “Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.”

7. Tap or click OK.

8. Start the app.

soccerman39

1 Week Ago

I have the same problem, but I read somewhere else that since the Microsoft Surface is kind of like a tablet, they don't support league of legends. Because some people don't have the keyboard, they don't allow it.