Just an idea...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bliz3r4

02-11-2013

As much as i love reading the stories about each champion, i found it hard to picture the world where all these champions came from! Piltover, Demacia, Noxus, the North (?), Shadow Isles, Valoran and all the other stuff amazing world I've been part of is just too complicated for me ^^;;
Though a huge part of this game is playing it, I feel that getting to know the game deeply would be much better. I find the current way of having to read the stories very hard since it takes time to go back, click, and read again + hard to picture the world.
So i was wondering IF, i know you guys are busy with all the tournaments, so IF you guys had time, make an interactive map of the whole World the champions come from. Additionally, adding the champions in the map as icons that one could click to be able to read the skills and stories easily. This would make picturing the world much easier, and also getting to know much more about the background this game comes from!.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyger101

02-11-2013

Best to use the wikia. They have pretty much all the known information of the city-states with pictures of how they look in certain locations. But it would be nice for Riot to maybe expand more but at this time with the game becoming rising more and more on the stage of E-Sports they will likely concentrate alot of resources on that part of the game so balancing, league-ranks, and new champs.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...f_Legends_Wiki