@RiotTiza

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotTiza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

02-22-2013
5 of 7 Riot Posts

ForeverYourz - I looked at the prizing logs and saw that all accounts received prizing labeled explicitly for that tournament, with the same team that you listed (along with several other tournaments' prizes- congratulations!).

Capman

02-23-2013

If its not too much trouble can you look and see if my club was sent an email for RP prizes for our tournament. it may have been sent but we have not received it and I'd like to tell the competitors weather or not we got the additional prizing. It is Epic Gamer Guilds Twisted Treeline Tournament.

Shinku443

02-26-2013

Mongorianbeef
Feb 26 20:07 (PST)

Second tournament was Free Battle Bash Destruction 5v5 Summoners Rift, 1st place, 19th of January
http://battlefy.com/dryzzen/103/free...011913/#/score
Players participated: Mr DoubleUOhEnJi, Shinku443, Mudkep, Moosenaski, KaZaRooN

Here is the tournmanet info, My friends have said that 3 of them have gotten the money, but 2 people on our team(who did not participate in the tourney) received the money that me(shinku443) and serendipitouskey didnt get our RP (serend got $40 of RP instead of $20 which is what he was supposed to get).....

Basically, there was a mix up in the payout. I should have received a $40 and Triumphant Ryze skin as a prize for this tournament.

I submitted a ticket, but one of my friends said it took 6 weeks and he never got a reply so..... sorry haha

EDIT:

http://imgur.com/t9Sj6Xi,bCuCm6j,3hP...AiBC,K5wGhZd#2

RiotTiza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

02-27-2013
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Your teammates (Enji, Mudkep, Moosenaski) were also listed as winning the 1/20 tournament. The prize is $20 of RP and Triumphant Ryze for each tournament. They received $40 of RP (20 for 1/19 and 20 for 1/20), and you received $20 as you were only listed once.

If there is a problem with what the admin submitted for prize distribution, please contact the tournament admin directly to correct the error.

Shinku443

02-28-2013

I think there was a mistake on your end inputting the rp into the accounts. My teammate Moosenaski and I have received 0 RP while Enji, Mudkep, Kazaroon received the correct amount. Serendipitouskey received 40$ instead of 20$ so we worked it out by having him gift moosenaski, but we are unsure as the the amount Pantyknight has received. Can you check up on that since PantyKnight and Serendipitouskey played in the 2nd tournament and should have received only 20$

You can check about me not receiving the $20 in rp since I have 368 RP right now and the last purchase I made was 2/12/13 which was 2 weeks before you guys awarded out the RP.

RiotTiza

eSports Coordinator

03-01-2013
7 of 7 Riot Posts

There was an odd error that was preventing the RP totals from updating - check your accounts again! =)