Elo Hell exists, give me tips!

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

Gonna play another ranked game guys...wish me luck. I'll report back here. Hopefully this one will break my 30+ game loss streak =.=

laxjoh

02-11-2013

Good luck but ELO hell doesn't exist. If you are on a losing streak, maybe take a little break. It's not good continuing on a spree. Meanwhile in the supposed division where elo hell seemed most dominant according to a lot of players, I have gone on 10 game winning streaks and never more than 2 losing streaks ever. It's possible.

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

Was gonna play top singed, team agreed to it. All ofa sudden, one of our quiet teamates picks singed (I lolkinged him, he only has 5 games with him and does terrible) and he says he is going top and "pick order goes first, not how skilled you are"

So I'm left with to jungle xin...kind of bumpy on playing xin but I'll try my best.

Here we go...

laxjoh

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Marte View Post
Was gonna play top singed, team agreed to it. All ofa sudden, one of our quiet teamates picks singed (I lolkinged him, he only has 5 games with him and does terrible) and he says he is going top and "pick order goes first, not how skilled you are"

So I'm left with to jungle xin...kind of bumpy on playing xin but I'll try my best.

Here we go...
Good luck. Unfortunately pick order DOES have priority than calling it. Just work well with your teammates. Sometimes, the teams I get that are very unfriendly/uncooperative at champ select gave me the most dominant games because we all won lane. Not in all cases but i has happened often.

Mirrimax

02-11-2013

Not true i have played many games and went 16-3-22 or somethign like that, the people at these low divisions are just stupid imo. when u get your team kills and your team doesnt want to team fight or do baron its not the fault of the player trying. people just troll that is all there is too it.

laxjoh

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrimax View Post
Not true i have played many games and went 16-3-22 or somethign like that, the people at these low divisions are just stupid imo. when u get your team kills and your team doesnt want to team fight or do baron its not the fault of the player trying. people just troll that is all there is too it.
Not trying to be a dick but you barely have any positive ratio and your deaths far outweigh your kills/assist ratio. The game isn't about KDA but you do stack up A LOT of deaths. How can you blame other people when this is so? Like I said, this isn't CoD but deaths in this game costs your team a lot. Pretty much what goes on with your game is that you either dominate a less skilled player or get utterly destroyed in any other scenario but you blame your teammates for everything.

Try dying a lot less. I mean no one is perfect and sometimes you accumulate a lot of deaths but you are accumulating a lot of deaths almost every game except when you luck out against players that are worse than you. There have been many games where I've gotten afk/dc players/ragers/feeders/etc. We still won and I usually don't accumulate that much deaths. Not saying I am great or even good. I suck and I have much to improve on and I don't necessarily blame my teammates often. But I am much higher ranking than you and look at the difference in our attitude about our teammates.
---
If you want to climb in rankings, it's about consistency; not how well you do that one game. I play a champ that is very easily countered, has the shortest range for ADC, and has the lowest health pool for ADC's. My average death ratio with Vayne is 2.8 deaths and most of those games I have been hard countered and half of those games I've had terrible support/jungler or someone who fed. Instead of going balls deep to try to get kills; why don't you have a new goal in mind. Try to accumulate 0 deaths per game. I'm sure you will die but you will definitely die much less.

Mirrimax

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxjoh View Post
Not trying to be a dick but you barely have any positive ratio and your deaths far outweigh your kills/assist ratio. The game isn't about KDA but you do stack up A LOT of deaths. How can you blame other people when this is so? Like I said, this isn't CoD but deaths in this game costs your team a lot. Pretty much what goes on with your game is that you either dominate a less skilled player or get utterly destroyed in any other scenario but you blame your teammates for everything.

Try dying a lot less. I mean no one is perfect and sometimes you accumulate a lot of deaths but you are accumulating a lot of deaths almost every game except when you luck out against players that are worse than you. There have been many games where I've gotten afk/dc players/ragers/feeders/etc. We still won and I usually don't accumulate that much deaths. Not saying I am great or even good. I suck and I have much to improve on and I don't necessarily blame my teammates often. But I am much higher ranking than you and look at the difference in our attitude about our teammates.
---
If you want to climb in rankings, it's about consistency; not how well you do that one game. I play a champ that is very easily countered, has the shortest range for ADC, and has the lowest health pool for ADC's. My average death ratio with Vayne is 2.8 deaths and most of those games I have been hard countered and half of those games I've had terrible support/jungler or someone who fed. Instead of going balls deep to try to get kills; why don't you have a new goal in mind. Try to accumulate 0 deaths per game. I'm sure you will die but you will definitely die much less.
What about my post says i have a bad k/d ratio?? 16/3/22 is great in every sense of the word. If people on your team do not help u cannot solo 5 ppl no matter how fed, dont reply to this is you say something that doesnt apply to what i said. 16 kills 3 deaths and 22 assits is not bad in any game

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

Lost that one. Flame/troll fest at the start, couldn't cordinate ganks or anything...couldn't do much honestly. We all deserved that loss lol.

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxjoh View Post
Good luck. Unfortunately pick order DOES have priority than calling it. Just work well with your teammates. Sometimes, the teams I get that are very unfriendly/uncooperative at champ select gave me the most dominant games because we all won lane. Not in all cases but i has happened often.
Skill > calling it > pick order

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

gonna play another ranked game again. Gonna edit this same post after.

edit: already got a troll "jungle or afk. gg elo"

1234567 ... 12